Lottabody professional formula foam wrap lotion for setting all types of hair - 7 Oz uploaded by Carissa C.

BY LOTTABODY

• If you have used this product for natural hairstyles...what affec...1 Answers
Carissa C.
Grovetown, GA
I absolutely love the way this product makes my curls look! I can bet that someone will ask me what i use in my hair or tell me how pretty my curls are when I use it. I bought this at Wal-Mart on a whim because it was on sale for $2.50 (originally about $5) and I just completely fell in love. It makes My singlets so beautiful and perfect without leaving my hair feeling hard and crunchy like other mousse products do. My only complaint is that my hair tends too feel very dry afterwards and I usually follow up with a leave in conditioner.
Tynish F.
Bellwood, IL
This foam wrap is heaven in a bottle! It gives your curls moisture, shine, definition, and hold! I can always get a good 5-7 day rid set using this foam! The price is right and the outcome is great! You must try this for any rod or roller set!
Yolanda M.
I love a product that not only does what it says and smells good. I don't have to over saturate my hair with product for it to work. It gives my curls bounce and a little bit of volume.
Sharneece G.
I absolutely love this foam mousse by Lotta Body. I have not found another foam mousse that works better. It gives me the perfect hold without leaving my hard hard and crunchy. It’s also does not leave my hair feeling sticky like most mousse do.
Alicia R.
Like this foam mousse by Lotta Body. Doesn't leave the hair feeling hard. Great for roller sets, flex rod sets and even great for short hair style. I'd notice that my hair had somewhat of a natural gloss to it; which was a plus.
Bri W.
Antioch, TN
My hair is too thick for this stuff lol but, I love the smell of it and it didn’t leave my hair crunchy when I tried it so that is def worth the 5 stars
Laconia J.
Los Angeles, CA
If you have used this product for natural hairstyles...what affects did it have on your hair?