Lottabody professional formula foam wrap lotion for setting all types of hair - 7 Oz

BY LOTTABODY

Sharneece G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely love this foam mousse by Lotta Body. I have not found another foam mousse that works better. It gives me the perfect hold without leaving my hard hard and crunchy. It’s also does not leave my hair feeling sticky like most mousse do.
Alicia R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Like this foam mousse by Lotta Body. Doesn't leave the hair feeling hard. Great for roller sets, flex rod sets and even great for short hair style. I'd notice that my hair had somewhat of a natural gloss to it; which was a plus.
Laconia J.
Los Angeles, CA
If you have used this product for natural hairstyles...what affects did it have on your hair?