Lotta Luv  York Lip Balm

Lotta Luv  York Lip Balm
Lotta Luv York Lip Balm
Vanessa W.
Paris, KY
I can't say I was to thrilled with this product. It's sticky and to me it didn't give me the taste I was expecting!
Sierra W.
Clover, VA
This is not a good project because it is sticky an doesn't make lips soft it makes them dryer and its just so nasty
Amanda D.
I like thin mints, however this product didn't last long. Too waxy and the smell doesn't really smell like thin mints
Dana H.
Loganville, GA
I thought when I saw this, It would be great. But after trying this, I changed my mind. Would not recommend it.
Brianna A.
I think this product is a little strange. Honestly, candy should not be made into lip balm. I wouldn't buy again.
Wanjiku G.
Pomfret, CT
It smelled amazing but it didn't really moisturizer my lips... It would just sit there and make my lips crusty
Danni R.
This stuff smells and tastes really good but as far as being a great moisturizer it is not the best at all.
Jasmine H.
Mundelein, IL
Personaly i don't like minty lip balms! i would rather eat a peppermint pattie than rub it on my lips!
Allison H.
This product didn't moisturize my lips at all. It has an unpleasant texture--sticky and hard.
Sydney L.
Dothan , AL
I wish i knew where to get this because i absolutely love york patties! that would be awesome
Glenys M.
Boston, MA
I haven't seen this product, will like to purchase it. Has anyone tried it?
Janice H.
pelzer, sc
Where do you buy this? I love me some York Peppermint!
Rebecca C.
Scottsville, VA
Does it "taste" like a real peppermint pattie? There are a lot of peppermint lip balms...does it include the chocolate flavor too?
Noelia M.
Bronx, NY
Where can you get this ?
Colleen Y.
Bothell, WA
How do you like this product? Does it have a minty feel like some other chopsticks.