Lotta Luv  York Lip Balm

Lotta Luv  York Lip Balm
Lotta Luv York Lip Balm
Trena L.
Canyon Lake, TX
This was a great idea and then I used it. My lips were chapped and it burned me!!! It has a faint taste and it's sticky. They need to STICK to making candy.
Jess T.
Kansas City, MO
Its a nice thought. I mean I like peppermint patties AND I like minty lip balms, but this one is a bit of a miss due to its lack of being able to moisturize.
Tammy N.
Estill, SC
Kitts love York lip Balm,my favorite candy in lip balm,very happy camper.I love it.except I catch myself licking it off.Great price.very favorite lip balm.
Vanessa  R.
Calipatria, CA
I don't like the candy but I'm sure the meant of this lip balm smells amazing. it wouldn't be something It wouldn't pick up if I were to come across it
Maria Elena L.
It wasn't what I had expected but then again that's why I stay away from candy/ soda pop flavored lip balms. No moisture and too sticky for my lips
Tei T.
Waco, TX
It's smelks good but didn't really work for dry chap lips....not my fav...if u just want it to smell good this is for u but it does nothing else
Reighven ..
Harlingen, TX
Crazy, it does smell like the actual candy, but I think I'll stick to another brand. I only use this for fun, but not to keep my lips hydrated
Maryann A.
Hampton, Ga
This is not a good flavor. I like a more natural flavor it was dry and real sticky. If I want candy I will eat some not put it on my lips
Robyn B.
Tampa, FL
This is NOT for kissable lips- unless you are just sharing a tasty treat! You'll be delicious, but your lips won't be smoothr for it.
sequariah l.
Atlanta, GA
To be honest, I can't believe its a lip balm but its okay...couldn't be worse but, I can't believe I got this...very bad product
Glenys M.
Boston, MA
I haven't seen this product, will like to purchase it. Has anyone tried it?
Janice H.
pelzer, sc
Where do you buy this? I love me some York Peppermint!
Rebecca C.
Scottsville, VA
Does it "taste" like a real peppermint pattie? There are a lot of peppermint lip balms...does it include the chocolate flavor too?
Noelia M.
Bronx, NY
Where can you get this ?
Colleen Y.
Bothell, WA
How do you like this product? Does it have a minty feel like some other chopsticks.