Lotta Luv  York Lip Balm

• Where do you buy this? I love me some York Peppermint!4 Answers
Lotta Luv  York Lip Balm
Lotta Luv York Lip Balm
christie p.
remember when I first bought a Lotta Luv lipbalm at the mall and it was Nestle Chocolate scented or something like that. And I absolutely hated it because it smelled like fake chocolate and I thought it was gross since it was very hard and didn't work. But a few weeks ago, I saw some of the Lotta Luv lipbalms again at a dollar store. So I thought "oh well, it's only $1". They also had a greater selection and more variety. I chose the Chocolate Chip Ice Cream one. I'm veyr surprised because I ended up loving this one! The scent has sort of faded, but I can still smell a little lingering sweetness. It's also very moisturizing and feels soft and smooth on my lips. My lips can get very dry sometimes and I almost always wear a sheer lipstick. But now, I just wear this lipbalm and my lips are fine. It gives me a light shine and flavor too. Will buy again.
Asha D.
I got this product as a part of a quarterly beauty package program, so thankfully it was "free." I basically use it at night to keep lips moisturized but not too shiny, and without any color to deposit on my sheets. You either love or hate York peppermint patties - this is close to the original, but thankfully not as strong. It serves its purpose at night, but I imagine during the day you'd have to touch up several times. And if you're looking for mint, I'd rather go for a lip plumping gloss.
Barb Z.
Windber, PA
The idea of this sounded great since the candy is delicious!! BUT! The type of ingredients they used don't make your lips soft what so ever and it makes them feel sticky and not like they are helping them at all. The flavor was also nasty, nothing like the real york! THEN the mint part of it give your lips a burning effect. I would not waste your money on this product or any "lotta luv" product cause I have bought a few different flavors and they all have that sticky feeling to them and not making my lips feel any better.
Tayler S.
Ypsilanti, MI
My 12 year old sister got this and I was super excited to try it because I love the candy. Like most other lip balms that are flavored after popular candies, it was super sticky, tasted kind of weird, and left my lips burning. Cute idea, but definitely wouldn't use this.
Kelli B.
Brooklyn, NY
This is so gross. I thought it would be fun to try because I like york peppermints, but it was so gross. It tasted nasty and had a funky smell. Also I didn't do anything for my lips. The moisture didn't get absorbed into my lips it just stayed like caked on and it felt odd. It didn't even look nice on. I wouldn't recommend this product.
Renee W.
I have tried this and actually really liked it. It smells and tastes like peppermint. I can usually only find it during the holidays though. York Peppermint Patties are the best and this lip balm is the next best thing.
Kia H.
culpeper, VA
I have a HUGE collection of lipbalms, and I've learned that if it's got the lotta love label not to buy it. They DO come in cute packaging but that's about it. They're a cheap dollar store brand that's waxy, tastes bad, and often leaves a white residue. Not a great product, not even a good one.
miranda S.
Middle River, MD
I got this item for Christmas. Smells and taste just like peppermint. Although, it didnit help much with dry lips and hydration. It was something simple to wear maybe on a date of so.
Wendy F.
Brighton, MA
I'm not a fan of the candy so I found this product to be just okay. It isn't terrible but tastes and feels like pretty much every other cheap lip balm on the market. Unique idea but not great.
Jess T.
Kansas City, MO
Its a nice thought. I mean I like peppermint patties AND I like minty lip balms, but this one is a bit of a miss due to its lack of being able to moisturize.
Glenys M.
Boston, MA
I haven't seen this product, will like to purchase it. Has anyone tried it?
Janice H.
pelzer, sc
Where do you buy this? I love me some York Peppermint!
Rebecca C.
Scottsville, VA
Does it "taste" like a real peppermint pattie? There are a lot of peppermint lip balms...does it include the chocolate flavor too?
Noelia M.
Bronx, NY
Where can you get this ?
Colleen Y.
Bothell, WA
How do you like this product? Does it have a minty feel like some other chopsticks.