Lotta Body Texturing Hair Setting Lotion

Lotta Body Texturing Hair Setting Lotion: Easy to comb For super hold, beautiful body, and unbelievable sheen Use on natural, relaxed, or color-treated hair Ready-to-use Firm hold Easy to comb Ready-to-use see more...

• I'm wanting to try some vintage hair styles. Planning on ...1 Answers
  • Why did they changed the bottle. is it the same product?2 Answers
  • How does everyone like this product? Does it set roller s...1 Answers
Buy on Walgreens*
Jennifer W.
Lexington, MS
I looove this it give my hair body and shine.I love the smells. This is a good product I use it in both if my girls hair.
julia h.
Cottonwood, AZ
I like the hair setting lotion ! its good for your hair and doesn't make your hair oily but very shiny ! and soft
Dawn M.
I got this in a onyx box. Super rich and creamy. Make my hair feel soft and full of moisture. With a good smell
Kelly R.
Charlotte, NC
Love the smell. I put it on with flex rods and leaves my hair very curly and bouncy with added smell love it!!!
mechelle C.
Awendaw, SC
Love this product have been using it for a long time, very much a loyal customer, set and holds hair nicely
Courtney R.
Jamaica, NY
A must for me when I'm doing a perm rod set. Leaves my hair nice and bouncy but without losing the style
Veronica H.
Cedar Hill, TX
Love this for rollersetting my hair. I dilute it with water, but it can be used at full strength
Staci T.
Kansas City, MO
I like this product a lot. It is perfect for roller sets. Leaves the hair shiny and bouncy
Cynthia D.
This stuff is amazing with coconut and shea oil... your hair will not dry out.
Shelia C.
Saint Louis, MO
Why did they changed the bottle. is it the same product?
Tiffany C.
Mobile, AL
I'm wanting to try some vintage hair styles. Planning on sleeping with rollers. On tutorials, I keep seeing setting lotions recommended. I've never even heard of a setting lotion and am completely lost. I have fine, thin, straight hair. Would this product be good for me? I'm worried about it weighing my hair down. I really appreciate any advice! ☺️
Veronica H.
Cedar Hill, TX
Has anyone else used this?
Jade W.
Baton Rouge, LA
How does everyone like this product? Does it set roller sets without making hair hard and crunchy? does it leave any white residue?
Sara J.
Round rock , TX
Has anyone used this? Does it actually work?