Lotta Body Texturing Hair Setting Lotion

Lotta Body Texturing Hair Setting Lotion: Easy to comb For super hold, beautiful body, and unbelievable sheen Use on natural, relaxed, or color-treated hair Ready-to-use Firm hold Easy to comb Ready-to-use see more...

• I'm wanting to try some vintage hair styles. Planning on ...1 Answers
  • Why did they changed the bottle. is it the same product?2 Answers
  • How does everyone like this product? Does it set roller s...1 Answers
Buy on Walgreens*
Eva C.
I have used this for years and it has never failed me. I have very coarse heavy hair with a bit of a wave bit when I want a full blown afro I depend on this to keep my hair up all day. Even in humidity.
Destiny W.
Stylist used this in my hair for prom, it really helped to set my hair in rollers so I wouldn't have to put too much heat on my hair which is great! Smells amazing too. Unfortunately the end result was horrific not due to the product but due to the stylist. It ruined my experience with this product.
Asia L.
charlotte, NC
Not a fan. I've tried twist outs, braid outs, roller sets, etc. and it isn't that great of a product. left my curls looking dry, dull, and frizzy. won't be buying again, sounds like a great product, but....ehh.....
Chesay C.
Chicago , IL
I like Lotta Body, because it controls my flyaways, but is watery. Its best to use a fine, mist spray bottle to lessen the watery effects, don't over do it with this product can leave your hair feeling a bit stiff and dry if you do.
Mellissa S.
When combined with water this is one of the best hair setting lotions. I've used it for years both in the salon by beauticians and at home when styling my own hair.
Kendra B.
Guess I'm not using this product correctly because I don't think it is the best for wet set. I didn't really see a difference it actually made my hair feel dry.
Antumn M.
Nesbit, MS
Smell just like coconut and it works great! Does not leave your hair flaky. Gives your hair volume and body giving your hair that extra bounce!
ALESHA Z.
National City, CA
This product is great for natural or relaxed hair. Its great for perm rods or flexi rod sets. Can buy it at any store or beauty supply store.
Tiannia H.
This product works well for my hair. I usually apply it before I blow-dry my hair. It helps keep your moisturized for all hair types.
Nayirah P.
Flint, MI
Best setting formula ever great for all hair types an smells really great love love love love it....both me an my daughter use it
Shelia C.
Saint Louis, MO
Why did they changed the bottle. is it the same product?
Tiffany C.
Mobile, AL
I'm wanting to try some vintage hair styles. Planning on sleeping with rollers. On tutorials, I keep seeing setting lotions recommended. I've never even heard of a setting lotion and am completely lost. I have fine, thin, straight hair. Would this product be good for me? I'm worried about it weighing my hair down. I really appreciate any advice! ☺️
Veronica H.
Cedar Hill, TX
Has anyone else used this?
Jade W.
Baton Rouge, LA
How does everyone like this product? Does it set roller sets without making hair hard and crunchy? does it leave any white residue?
Sara J.
Round rock , TX
Has anyone used this? Does it actually work?