Lotta Body Texturing Hair Setting Lotion

Lotta Body Texturing Hair Setting Lotion: Easy to comb For super hold, beautiful body, and unbelievable sheen Use on natural, relaxed, or color-treated hair Ready-to-use Firm hold Easy to comb Ready-to-use see more...

• I'm wanting to try some vintage hair styles. Planning on sleeping...1 Answers
  • Why did they changed the bottle. is it the same product?2 Answers
  • How does everyone like this product? Does it set roller sets with...1 Answers
Buy on Walgreens*
Dione P.
Forest Park, GA
I really do not enjoy the scent of lotta body products but I received this product in my phone past curlkit subscription box. I like using it the most for use with straight styles. This stuff also makes a great flexyrod set on any type of hair. Bottle has a new look.
Savannah H.
This product recently changed its packaging and wow! Very eye-catching! I love the scent of this setting lotion, my hair is very frizzy after showers and all these humid summer days aren't helping but, with the help of this, my hair not only smells great but, it looks and feels great too! This is a 5 star recommendation for me! Lotta Body Texturing Hair Setting Lotion
Jourdan P.
This works well on a wide range of clients for roller sets, wraps and other sets. It has some hold but isn't crunchy or flaky. The new formula smells nice and has the same nostalgic color as the one used during my childhood. I need this in the foam form. This one is ready to use, no diluting. Super easy and great shiny results.
Gabrielle H.
Grovetown, GA
I love this stuff! I use it when I'm doing roller sets. I.e. Perm rodsets and Flexirod sets. I purchased it at Walmart for about $2-3. It's such a good product. I have natural hair and it works like a charm. My hairstyles last for awhile!
Myleka M.
Indianapolis, IN
I've been in love with Lotta body for over 10'years now! It's very affordable and it works wether your hair is natural or relaxed! The packaging has recently changed but it still has the same results. It leaves my hair bouncy and soft after every roller/perm rod set! I definitely would recommend this product!
Alisha H.
Groveport, OH
This product is great for texturized hair. Leaves my sons hair very soft and shiny! I would highly recommend this product! You can purchase it for a great price aswell.
Qurita W.
Calumet City, IL
I really like this product. I used it when I was relaxed and now that I'm 3 years natural I still like it. I love that it has coconut and shea oils. It smells great and it gives my hair amazing bounce and body. I highly recommend this product.
Kristin C.
Clinton Twp, MI
This is one of my staple products. i use lotta body to do my flexi rod style on my natural hair. it aids with the smoothing of the hair it also adds a hold to the hair so the style will last longer. i recently found this at my local walmart. i was very happy about this find because I usually have to go to the city to purchase this product. this is a product that definitely stays in my closet.
Veronica S.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
I've been using this product in my hair since I was a little girl if you're a woman with natural hair and you need a little bounce this is the best product to use the packaging is OK they made the bottle more transparent
Aja B.
Hudson, NC
The product is a little watery. My hair is very thick so when I use product I tend to have to use a lot so that the hair follicles can be used. this product is not to be used on dry hair and my hair felt rather soaked after using it. Maybe a setting lotion for wet rollers or before a blow dry, but definitely not for dry hair.
Shelia C.
Saint Louis, MO
Why did they changed the bottle. is it the same product?
Tiffany C.
Mobile, AL
I'm wanting to try some vintage hair styles. Planning on sleeping with rollers. On tutorials, I keep seeing setting lotions recommended. I've never even heard of a setting lotion and am completely lost. I have fine, thin, straight hair. Would this product be good for me? I'm worried about it weighing my hair down. I really appreciate any advice! ☺️
Veronica H.
Cedar Hill, TX
Has anyone else used this?
Jade W.
Baton Rouge, LA
How does everyone like this product? Does it set roller sets without making hair hard and crunchy? does it leave any white residue?
Sara J.
Round Rock, TX
Has anyone used this? Does it actually work?