BY LOTTABODY

Lotta Body Texturing Hair Setting Lotion: Easy to comb For super hold, beautiful body, and unbelievable sheen Use on natural, relaxed, or color-treated hair Ready-to-use Firm hold Easy to comb Ready-to-use see more...

• Do you dilute this with any other setting lotions?1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Hanne-Marie B.
Robbinsdale, MN
This product has actually changed my life. And now, I know a lot of people say that about products just because, but this is one of those that truly has, and a product I will stay loyal to for the rest of my life.

I have for a long time wanted to dedicate myself to vintage hairstyles, but I could never figure out just how they were done. I would use hairspray sure, but it just left my hair feeling stiff, like a helmet instead of hair, until this product entered my life.

I wash my hair once a week, and when I have I towel dry it before I begin pin curling it. I use this at full strength in each section of my hair as I roll it, and that's it! My hair has the bounce and volume I want, and all I need to do each night is roll it up again, and it's right where I want it to be the next day. No extra product needed.

It is holy grail for me.
Yolanda B.
Bronx, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have used this for the longest, I have bought this product about 20 times; I'm not kidding! Being Hispanic I was introduce to this at a very young age, it's the ONLY thing I could use that will leave my hair with tight curls and not get all frizz. I do use a lot of it but it's so worth it and my hair would be good for more then a week after applying in it. It's not the best product for your hair ingredient wise but it's the only thing that works so I don't mind too much.
ebonée h.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this stuff back in the day and now. I like that the price is still reasonable. The smell is not strong, it holds your cards so good for so long. You can use this on any hair texture. Great product. If you love to curl your hair and want a long lasting hold that's not hard or flaky then you need to buy this.
Conni D.
Duluth, GA
Let's start by saying, What a Comeback! this is not the 1990's, intense, slightly harsh lotta body we grew up with, this is a much more manageable and hair-friendly product. I use this to rod set, or on a regular set when my hair needs a pick-me-up. No need to dilute anymore, just apply, set and twirl your curls!
Jessica O.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I was first turned on to Lotta Body Setting Lotion in cosmetology school. It works on hair of all ethnicities and textures. I can't imagine doing a wet roller set, fingerwaves or pin curls without it! It is also very affordable & truly a low-key classic.
Alexandria S.
San Diego, CA
Love this !! I use this setting lotion for my daughters hair when she gets out of the shower she has mixed hair and this helps keep her curls intact and makes her hair smell wonderful lol I really love this product and definely recommend it
Jayveonia H.
Dayton, OH
Works well for perm rod sets or flexi rod sets. Very cheap only $3.50 in the U.S. works effectively for my 4c natural hair. My hair color is sandy brown but I dyed it black. A little watery so that could be improved.
Alexis H.
Lewisberry, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is the only product I use when pin curling my hair. It makes the wet set style last so much longer without adding any heaviness or crunchiness to the hair. It's cheap and since you dilute it it lasts you years.
Jade M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This stuff is amazing! Once you get the right water/solution ratio right it helps with your wet set tremendously and helps it dry faster then just using water
Mila M.
Atlanta, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this product! It leave my hair moisturized but not to oily! It is very affordable and a great asset to your natural hair care products. It is great for Bantu knots, flat twist and rod sets. This product can also be used when wanting to straighten your hair! I HIGHLY recommend trying this product.
Terra W.
McComb, MS
Do you dilute this with any other setting lotions?