BY LOTTABODY

Lotta Body Texturing Hair Setting Lotion: Easy to comb For super hold, beautiful body, and unbelievable sheen Use on natural, relaxed, or color-treated hair Ready-to-use Firm hold Easy to comb Ready-to-use see more...

• Do you dilute this with any other setting lotions?2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Katie F.
Lincoln
Review for: Lotta Body Setting Lotion, 8 Ounce, Lotta Body Setting Lotion, 15 Ounce more...
I use this product (diluted as per instructions) every week when I set my hair. I use it when I use rollers, wave clips, or pin curls, and it holds curl for several days if I let it dry completely. It’s the only way I curl my hair! I mix it with water in a spray bottle for easy application. If you have a hard time getting your hair to hold curl, try lotta body!
Tabitha M.
Review for: Lotta Body Setting Lotion, 8 Ounce more...
This is a great setting lotion when you’re wanting to do a curl set and you want it to stay. I use it but hate doing the sets because you have to sit under the dryer for so long.
Mila M.
Atlanta, GA
I love this product! It leave my hair moisturized but not to oily! It is very affordable and a great asset to your natural hair care products. It is great for Bantu knots, flat twist and rod sets. This product can also be used when wanting to straighten your hair! I HIGHLY recommend trying this product.
Jayveonia H.
Dayton, OH
Works well for perm rod sets or flexi rod sets. Very cheap only $3.50 in the U.S. works effectively for my 4c natural hair. My hair color is sandy brown but I dyed it black. A little watery so that could be improved.
Krista R.
Jacksonville, IL
Review for: Lotta Body Setting Lotion, 15 Ounce more...
I was never on setting lotions but I got my hair cut pixie and after watching videos on how to style short hair I knew I had to break the fear. I got lotta body at my dollar general and now with short hair I can’t live without it. I can set my hair the night before wake up and curl what I need and it’s a good hair day every single day.
Hanne-Marie B.
London
This product has actually changed my life. And now, I know a lot of people say that about products just because, but this is one of those that truly has, and a product I will stay loyal to for the rest of my life.

I have for a long time wanted to dedicate myself to vintage hairstyles, but I could never figure out just how they were done. I would use hairspray sure, but it just left my hair feeling stiff, like a helmet instead of hair, until this product entered my life.

I wash my hair once a week, and when I have I towel dry it before I begin pin curling it. I use this at full strength in each section of my hair as I roll it, and that's it! My hair has the bounce and volume I want, and all I need to do each night is roll it up again, and it's right where I want it to be the next day. No extra product needed.

It is holy grail for me.
Jada M.
Decatur , GA
This product is amazing for twist out, roller sets. My hair is brown and I have 4c hair. It doesn't compare to anything. It very inexpensive, a good value. It's awesome and I definitely would buy again. Perfect for summer you don't have to use gel.
Amaya G.
Smells very good . I use this product for perm rod sets or flexi rods . My curls are always defined using this product. My hair color is black and my hair type is 3c/4a . I would definitely buy his again.
ebonée h.
I love this stuff back in the day and now. I like that the price is still reasonable. The smell is not strong, it holds your cards so good for so long. You can use this on any hair texture. Great product. If you love to curl your hair and want a long lasting hold that's not hard or flaky then you need to buy this.
Conni D.
Duluth, GA
Let's start by saying, What a Comeback! this is not the 1990's, intense, slightly harsh lotta body we grew up with, this is a much more manageable and hair-friendly product. I use this to rod set, or on a regular set when my hair needs a pick-me-up. No need to dilute anymore, just apply, set and twirl your curls!
Terra W.
Mccomb, MS
Do you dilute this with any other setting lotions?