BeautyHair Styling ProductsLottabody
lotta body Coconut & Shea Oils Moisturize Me Curl and Style Milk

lotta body® Coconut & Shea Oils Moisturize Me Curl and Style Milk

by Lottabody

Moisturize Me Curl & Style Milk Coconut and shea oils deeply hydrate hair from the inside out, leaving hair soft and nourished with brilliant shine. Moisturize dry, frizzy hair for springy, hydrated curls. Detangles, conditions, and controls curls while adding brilliant shine, body, and bounce.

Product Benefits:
Defines curls
Tames frizz
Adds moisture & brilliant shine
For relaxed & natural hair

How to Use:
Apply to damp, towel-dried or dry hair. Distribute evenly through hair with fingers from roots to ends. Style as desired.

How does this work on finer hair?
Has anyone tried this product on type 4 natural hair? If so, how was it?
Does this product stay on your hair all day or does it dry out?
Start your review of lotta body® Coconut & Shea Oils Moisturize Me Curl and Style Milk!
How would you rate this product?
Val W.
lotta body® Coconut & Shea Oils Moisturize Me Curl and Style Milk uploaded by Val W.
This is a great moisturizing product. It definitely helps your hair feel good and it smells great. I also like that it doesn’t break the bank. You can use this to do two strand twists or other natural hairstyles.
Lakiesha J.
Kosciusko, MS
lotta body® Coconut & Shea Oils Moisturize Me Curl and Style Milk uploaded by Lakiesha J.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love this product. It’s great at frizzy hair and it adds moisture, texture, and shine. It smells good and it’s for all types of hair.
Kortney U.
lotta body® Coconut & Shea Oils Moisturize Me Curl and Style Milk uploaded by Kortney U.
Purchased at: Sally Beauty Supply
I love love Lotta Body🥰it’s always my go to product on a daily basis and when I’m out of my other products. It always gives it a really good definition to my hair➿➰and it lasts long on my curls too between wash days lol! Makes my curls extra bouncy🤩🥳🥳🙏🏾💙🤍💙🤍💙🤍💙💋
Yostena G.
Antioch, TN
I love this product so so much it’s so good for my frizzy hair and it’s so cheap and underrated
Loreal H.
Westwego, LA
lotta body® Coconut & Shea Oils Moisturize Me Curl and Style Milk uploaded by Loreal H.
I have been using this product to moisturize my hair. I have been using it for about two years.It is a good product to use.
Jenissa D.
Hesperia, CA
lotta body® Coconut & Shea Oils Moisturize Me Curl and Style Milk uploaded by Jenissa D.
Purchased at: Walmart
Perfect for moisturizing curls! It keeps curls locked and in hold. This is perfect for people with dry hair and curly hair. I would definitely recommend and buy this product again.
Durryah S.
Clarion, PA
lotta body® Coconut & Shea Oils Moisturize Me Curl and Style Milk uploaded by Durryah S.
Look how this product gave me curls!! I love this stuff so much I only use lotta body and other products but mostly lotta body! Works so well with my 4b hair.
Ruby S.
Queens, NY
lotta body® Coconut & Shea Oils Moisturize Me Curl and Style Milk uploaded by Ruby S.
Purchased at: CVS
Bought this Lotta body for my curly hair. Had to try it out, It smells so good the coconut and shea oils combination really got me. This picture is and my third day so I have a slight frizz but over all I really like it. My curls were soft and bouncy.i would buy again. lotta body® Coconut & Shea Oils Moisturize Me Curl and Style Milk
Natasha T.
York, SC
lotta body® Coconut & Shea Oils Moisturize Me Curl and Style Milk uploaded by Natasha T.
My curls love this stuff! I use it on damp and dry hair and it makes my hair so soft that the comb just glides through it! Whenever I want to wear my curls I use it to define them and it adds a beautiful shine. Works for different curl patterns too! I love the light scent, doesn't smell fake either. Great price point and available at many retailers. Definitely one of my staple products!
Reonna W.
Fontana, CA
I use to love this product until they changed the ingredients. It’s not as strong or concentrated anymore so it doesn’t keep your hair as hard and stuff as you would like for certain hair styles
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Natayah C.
Bloomfield Hills
Audrey-Lynn B.
Killeen, TX
il y a 4 ans
lotta body® Coconut & Shea Oils Moisturize Me Curl and Style Milk How does this product work for your hair? What does your hair feel like after use? Would you recommend to friends?