Lotrimin Ultra Prescription Strength Antifungal Cream uploaded by Rose C.Lotrimin Ultra Prescription Strength Antifungal Cream uploaded by Rose C.Lotrimin Ultra Prescription Strength Antifungal Cream uploaded by Madeline C.

BY LOTRIMIN

Lotrimin Ultra® Prescription Strength Antifungal Cream.

Contains the drug: butenafine hydrochloride.

Relieves:

Itching.

Burning.

Chafing.

Clinically proven to cure most jock itch.

Butenafine hydrochloride 1%. see more...

Rose C.
Cape coral, FL
This stuff staved my life. I have perioral dermatitis and tried everything to get rid of it and nothing helped. It is an insane rash around my mouth that I had for 6 months! This is the only thing that helped it. It cleared it up and when ever I feel a flare up coming I put this on and it clears right back up. Amazingggg!
Kat W.
San Diego , CA
So far so good!! I have used generic in the past and they never work. I have a ringworm infection on my face from my pets and its finally starting to go away and I've only been using it for a few days. Thank goodness! I purchased it at WalMart. It wasn't too expensive and there was a coupon. Definitely worth the 7 or so dollars. Get this product if you have a stubborn fungal infection!!
Melinda W.
Manorville , Pennsylvania
This is one of the only things that helps with the redness on my husband's legs from them rubbing together, but also works for eczema that I have in my ears to get rid of that, and athletes feet as well.
Madeline C.
Oak Lawn, IL
@Bayer I needed something for both my eczema and fungal burning feet. This lotion has a smooth and fast absorbing consistency. This rescued my skin issues fast and with no side effect.
Tiffany M.
I've had to use this on my girls, at the direction of their pediatrician, when they were babies and got a yeast diaper rash. It worked like a charm and cleared them right up.
Kelly R.
Grandville, MI
I've used this product to treat a fungal infection that I had on the folds of my skin. It worked great and provided instant relief to the rash due to the fungal infection.
Edward A.
Pasadena, CA
Really solid cream, doesn't have an odor to it, you can feel it start working immediately and has a safety seal like all ointments. easy to clean off hands
Jamie G.
Madison, WI
This product is amazing for clearing up perioral dermatitis flare ups. I just wash my face with a gentle cleanser, or just water, and apply this before bed. It helps bring the redness down and keep the white bumps away. I use this in conjunction with calendula cream. The best cure there is for this strange and annoying dermatitis!