BY LOTRIMIN

Lotrimin Cream: Cures most athlete's foot, jock itch and ringworm Apply directly to skin This jock itch cream also relieves itching, burning and discomfort see more...

• Has anyone used this for a bad diaper rash?1 Answers
Randi W.
I had never used the product until I had my daughter. The doctor suggested using this on diaper rash because it is just another form of the same thing as athletes foot and it worked amazingly! It would get rid of the worst in even just a day, absolutely MUST HAVE for baby's diaper rash.
Alyssa M.
Mc Graw, NY
As weird as this sounds, my pediatrician actually recommended this for my daughter's yeast diaper rash. i was a little nervous at first, but it really did the trick and kicked the rash to the curb. i know it's not its primary use, but it still worked great. a happy baby tush = a happy mama.
Rahiel M.
Garland, TX
I know this cream is advertised for athletes feet or feet that are in some kind of irritation but I actually have tried it when I got mosquito bites and omg it does the trick. I applied it on the bites and I stopped scratching it. It really does the trick.
Nosh W.
Lithonia, GA
Yes as previously mentioned my daughters Pediatrician also recommended this for rashes. I was a bit skeptical but it definitely clears rashes quick and calms a baby in pain.
Deiby A.
This product is great. a few months ago a had an episode of itchy feet I used this cream for a few days and it was all gone. I also used the spray one. very good product.

Kayla M.
Pacolet, SC
Best cream out there of its type, a family member was told to use this for a ring worm that wouldn't go away with anything else & this stuff cleared it up so fast! Great for multiple uses!
Deena T.
I always keep this in my bathroom cabinet. I have kids and this works perfectly for wring worms. Clears them up in 3-4 days tops. My miracle worker.
Brandon K.
This stuff clears up athletes foot right away!! Not like these other foot creams that take forever to clear up.
Natalie B.
Pittsburgh, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
As a runner, my feet can get gross from the extra moisture in my shoes. This keeps the skin soft and healthy.
Sherry L.
Lexington Pk, MD
Bought this for the hubby and it worked great! Definitely worth the price and better than other brands.
Diana L.
San Saba, TX
Has anyone used this for a bad diaper rash?