Lotrimin® AF for Athlete's Foot Antifungal Clotrimazole Cream 0.42 oz. Box uploaded by Semaria S.

BY LOTRIMIN

Lotrimin AF Antifungal Athlete's Foot Clotrimazole Cream: Cures most athlete's foot, jock itch, and ringworm Relieves itching, burning, cracking, scaling and discomfort which accompany these conditions see more...

Semaria S.
Memphis, TN
One of the most trusted brands for athlete's foot treatment. Coupons are often available in sale ads or in online at stores such as Walgreens. Easy to use. Relief occurs within one day
Erin J.
Pearcy, AR
I have used this for several things and it has worked great.  I used it as an antifungal on my feet and my husband has used it on his and it clears it up so quickly.  It doesn't have an odor and the cream stays on the area being treated very nicely.  My daughter also has some spots that come up randomly on her body that our doctor recommended trying Lamisil on and it cleared them up as well..
Kassiah P.
I always buy name brand for these type of products. I actually use this product on my one year old's diaper region to prevent yeast infections. Her pediatrician recommended this product! It's affordable and effective! You can get it at any drugstore or grocery store.
Monica A.
works great. i use it for a fungus or ring worm i supposably have in between my inner thighs . i used it about 4 times and its gone! very quick and efficient.
Veronica S.
This is amazing stuff. It works fast and the scent isnt bad. I always carry this product in the house. I highly recommend this product
Cupcake B.
Cottonwood, AZ
This stuff actually works. It really gives some intense relief if you have a itchy foot. You can use it for other things too.
Mindy W.
Thorsby, AL
Had athletes foot back during the summer and this works very well to clear it up. Took care of the itching also.
Shelly M.
Harrison, TN
Works great for athletes foot... I got it from the gym floor once and this stuff cleared it right up quickly!