Personal CareFoot CareAntifungal TreatmentsLotrimin
Lotrimin AF Athlete's Foot Daily Prevention Medicated Foot Powder

Lotrimin® AF Athlete's Foot Daily Prevention Medicated Foot Powder

NULL

Is This Better Than Gold Bond?
Has anyone here with hydrosis used this? Would you recommend?
How many times a day do you need to apply?
Start your review of Lotrimin® AF Athlete's Foot Daily Prevention Medicated Foot Powder!
How would you rate this product?
Michelle P.
Gaylord, MI
Lotrimin® AF Athlete's Foot Daily Prevention Medicated Foot Powder uploaded by Michelle P.
I have been really loving this powder. On these hot summer days it's nice to have dry feet. I am so appreciative that I was chosen to receive this powder for review. My cousin has very bad smelly feet and this powder has helped her not be so worried at the gym with her shoes in the locker.
Rodney W.
Apple Valley, CA
Lotrimin® AF Athlete's Foot Daily Prevention Medicated Foot Powder uploaded by Rodney W.
I received this free from Influenster. I work at a large warehouse and am on my feet for 10 hours straight. I used this daily and it makes a noticeable difference in keeping my feet dry and comfortable. Highly recommend.
Samantha D.
Newton, NC
Lotrimin® AF Athlete's Foot Daily Prevention Medicated Foot Powder uploaded by Samantha D.
This powder works great. Keeps my feet dry all day. I work pressure washing so my feet get wet alot. I also no longer have a oder in my work boots. This powder has helped with athletics foot. I definitely recommend this product.
Amanda S.
Mc Roberts, KY
Lotrimin® AF Athlete's Foot Daily Prevention Medicated Foot Powder uploaded by Amanda S.
I used these in my sandals and sneakers and it had helped my feet feel and smell fresh especially during these hot days! I will be buying more of this to have for me and my family to use.
Rachel E.
Hallandle Bch, FL
Lotrimin® AF Athlete's Foot Daily Prevention Medicated Foot Powder uploaded by Rachel E.
I recommend testing this product for a daily basis. I recommend them im in love with the powder Lotrimin® AF Athlete's Foot Daily Prevention Medicated Foot Powder
Eyma V.
West Palm Bch, FL
Lotrimin® AF Athlete's Foot Daily Prevention Medicated Foot Powder uploaded by Eyma V.
very excited about this product .. when doing sports my feet sweat and this product will help me a lot to avoid athlete’s foot .. adsorbs sweat and keeps feet dry .. very happy 😃
Laura P.
Lake Worth, FL
Lotrimin® AF Athlete's Foot Daily Prevention Medicated Foot Powder uploaded by Laura P.
This is a great product for your feet. It’s absorbs sweat and helps prevent athletes foot. Also if you have athletes foot it heals it. I’ve been using lotrimin for years and this is the latest product. It worth the money.
Jen D.
Bradenton, FL
Lotrimin® AF Athlete's Foot Daily Prevention Medicated Foot Powder uploaded by Jen D.
Great to use in their cleats and after a long day at lacrosse tournaments. Lotrimin is a trusted brand used for years. No issues so far so we give it 👍🏼 in our family.
Nereida C.
Phoenix, AZ
Lotrimin® AF Athlete's Foot Daily Prevention Medicated Foot Powder uploaded by Nereida C.
I allowed my brother to test this product out as he wanted to prevent any athletes foot. It worked well for him! It destroys odor and keeps feet dry as well. It has 3 benefits in one product and I would recommend.
Kristen C.
Lotrimin® AF Athlete's Foot Daily Prevention Medicated Foot Powder uploaded by Kristen C.
I was extremely happy with this foot powder. As I applied it, I immediately felt a cool light feeling, very pleasant. There was very limited smell to the powder when applying which is a good thing. When applying and leaving air circulation for the night, I noticed my feet felt fresh in the morning. I was worried i would get dry but it was the opposite. It helped eliminate all smell and sweat.