BY LOTRIMIN

Cures Most Athlete s Foot. Relieves Itching, Burning, Scaling, and Cracking  Keeps Feet Dry Micronazole Nitrate. see more...

Buy on Target*
Morgan B.
New Orleans, LA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This is the best product for anti fungal. It's not the cheapest but it is well worth the cost. I walk around all day and my feet get sweaty. Using this helps my feet not to develop fungus and stay dry and clean. I definitely recommend this.
Lyric S.
Hoopeston, IL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
My hubby uses this all the time! He’s a hard working man and always on his feet. Also he’s prone to athletes feet. This stops it in its tracts and prevents it. It keeps his feet dry during the day and no need to re apply. Great product for the price
Equannie L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I brought this for my little brother and he's been using it but I still think he has athletes feet . Lordt knew the smell the comes from his shoes is not normal lol I kind you not
Kayla W.
I'm not even going to lie...my husbands feet smelt like a rotting animal because the fungus he had growing on his gross feet. This stuff has helped his feet so much! We pour powder in his shoes, it's just so easy! When he walks by me now it doesn't smell like rotting flesh lol! I purchased this at Walmart it's more expensive then the off brand of course but this brand works so much better! We tried everything! I really can't say anything negative about this powder. It's helped my husbands feet go from smelling like rotting flesh to actually being normal again! Not to mention how well they keep his feet dry during the day! He loves this powder and most definitely this brand! It's all we'll ever buy now.
Ginnine K.
Lewiston, ID
Really helpful for people who wear safety boots or shoes all day long. This makes your feet extra prone to infection and this powder really helps soothe and heal.
Autumn F.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This product is good if your feet sweat a lot in your boots or shoes. It also helps if you put on a cream first and then add the powder.
Erlinn E.
lic
Great for people who tend to have sweaty feet and often get athletes foot. StY consistent and you shall see results. Consistent user
Kathleen J.
Georgetown, KY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Use the powder as a second line of defense. Like the small bottle of the liquid as well. No prescription. But works like one
tiffany m.
new Bedford, ma
Got rhis for my husband he loves it great to put in his boots before work to prevent any fungal infections
Caprice K.
Phoenix, AZ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I use this on my shoes. Because I get sweaty feet. Thus keeps my shoes and feet dry!