Lotrimin AF Antifungal Deodorant Powder Aerosol Spray uploaded by Claire E.

BY LOTRIMIN AF

Cures Athlete s Foot. Miconazole Nitrate Deodorant Powder Spray - Aerosol. Relieves Itching, Burning, Scaling, and Cracking. see more...

Heather J.
Mckinney, TX
Great for stinky feet! Have a young man in the house going through puberty?! This product is for you!
Rubi  Z.
This is wonderfull! Not only does it treat athletes foot but it neutralizes and removes odors.
Tamahara B.
Del Rio, TX
Keep your feet clean after walking around the public pools during this summer
Kate S.
New Albany, IN
I feel super strange writing a review for foot spray, but this stuff works so well! I tried the lotrimin cream and it didn't do anything, so I switched to the spray. It is cooling & drying. It's cool that it instantly turns to a powder, too. I can already see a difference and I've been using it for less than a week!
Jenny C.
My husband wears steel toed shoes almost constantly so his feet get sweaty and gross which causes them to itch a lot. This is the only stuff he's found that helps. He can't use any other type or brand. Has to be this powder spray and it keeps him happy!
Elise L.
My husband loves this product. He is on his feet all day in and outside with his job and this product helps to keep his feet dry. With this product he has no more problems with athlete's foot, which is always a positive.
Taylor O.
Horatio, AR
My husband has to use this due to working conditions and I have to say it works wonders. When he comes home from his hitch he uses this daily and by the time he's ready to go to his next hitch his feet are looking great!
Kelsey B.
Nashville, NC
I use this myself. it really helps. my boyfriend also uses it. he wears boots all day and put this product on in the morning.
Cristina T.
Tulare, CA
Best product.....my husband absolutely loves this product he uses it every morning
Johnna R.
My husband uses it. Before going to bed n waking up in the morning. Great product