Lotrimin AF Antifungal Deodorant Powder Aerosol Spray uploaded by Claire E.

BY LOTRIMIN AF

Cures Athlete s Foot. Miconazole Nitrate Deodorant Powder Spray - Aerosol. Relieves Itching, Burning, Scaling, and Cracking. see more...

Buy on Harmon ...
Samantha B.
So I had purchased without reading reviews cause my bf has athletes foot and we picked this out randomly and it’s very good. He noticed a difference and I noticed a difference. They don’t smell terrible but it’s does the job. I definitely recommend I’m glad I found the right one on the spot haha
Kate S.
New Albany, IN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I feel super strange writing a review for foot spray, but this stuff works so well! I tried the lotrimin cream and it didn't do anything, so I switched to the spray. It is cooling & drying. It's cool that it instantly turns to a powder, too. I can already see a difference and I've been using it for less than a week!
Jenny C.
My husband wears steel toed shoes almost constantly so his feet get sweaty and gross which causes them to itch a lot. This is the only stuff he's found that helps. He can't use any other type or brand. Has to be this powder spray and it keeps him happy!
Elise L.
My husband loves this product. He is on his feet all day in and outside with his job and this product helps to keep his feet dry. With this product he has no more problems with athlete's foot, which is always a positive.
Taylor O.
Horatio, AR
My husband has to use this due to working conditions and I have to say it works wonders. When he comes home from his hitch he uses this daily and by the time he's ready to go to his next hitch his feet are looking great!
Kelsey B.
Nashville, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I use this myself. it really helps. my boyfriend also uses it. he wears boots all day and put this product on in the morning.
Heather J.
Sanger, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Great for stinky feet! Have a young man in the house going through puberty?! This product is for you!
Rubi  Z.
This is wonderfull! Not only does it treat athletes foot but it neutralizes and removes odors.
Cristina T.
Tulare, CA
Best product.....my husband absolutely loves this product he uses it every morning
Johnna R.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
My husband uses it. Before going to bed n waking up in the morning. Great product
Samantha B.
Is this for dry and burny feet ? My bf work is physically demanding so he’s on his feet all day and when he comes home his feet smell really bad haha but we’re trying to see what works for his feet! Help ? How is this product for your bf or husband ?