Lotion Ultra-Hydrating Cocoa Butter + CoQ10 Tube uploaded by Aarti S.Lotion Ultra-Hydrating Cocoa Butter + CoQ10 Tube uploaded by Aarti S.

BY ACURE

Rescue your rough skin with this ultra-hydrating body lotion. Eradicate flaky dryness with a super moisturizing complex of organic olive oil, cocoa butter, evening primrose and coq10. So smooth you'll think it's hitting on you. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Courtney D.
Lincoln, NE
I've been on a hunt for a good lotion I can use on my feet & elbows without fragrance that actually worked for some time now.
I'm so glad I picked this up! I've been using it for a few days now & I'm already seeing a difference & it's actually fragrance free. Not just that fragrance free fragrance.
Erin G.
It’s been awhile since I’ve posted any reviews because I have had issues with non vegan products recently.
In my search for vegan products this is the one lotion that I’ve tried. I love the hydration this provides, but I’m not a fan of the smell. It goes away after about 5 minutes but before that it smells like it going bad (it’s brand new). I’ve read other review on website where people have said they had the same problem. Besides the smell though I do like this product, it hydrates and doesn’t leave my skin feeling greasy!
Aarti S.
Bellevue, WA
My skin is very sensitive and this lotion is just perfect for my skin. This is also paraben free. Also this does not have any scent and is a very safe product to use.
Neha R.
The absolute best drugstore price body lotion. Actually I would argue that it's the best lotion at any price point!