Lotion Potion   uploaded by Pamala S.Lotion Potion   uploaded by Tania L.

BY LOTION POTION

• How does it leave ur hands when applying? I hate greasy lotions. 1 Answers
  • Does this make your skin feel greasy and/or oily? 3 Answers
  • Can you use this on your face? 10 Answers
Lotion Potion
  • "I think there is just no way with two babies, but I used two massive bottles of lubriderm first in an attempt to not get stretch marks and after realizing that it was inevitable I used it just to keep my belly moisturized to help prevent really bad ones from happening and also used it in the winter all over to prevent dry skin." in 18 reviews
  • "my family uses this lotion.i have very dry skin and it gets itcy at time.i use this after i get out of the shower and throught the day.it really makes my skin feel soft and moisterizes it well " in 3 reviews
Renee H.
Arlington , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
This lotion is AMAZING. It works well with my skin which is very sensitive and it works for the kids as well. You get a great amount for what you pay! You will never find anything like this EVER!!!! I also use the one for sensitive skin and they all work great!!! GO GET THIS NOW!!!
Lelagi P.
Victorville
I have very dry skin and in the winter time lubiderm does its job. I use it after every time I step out the shower which is usually in the morning and at night my skin stays soft and moisturized all day.
Brooke B.
Grand Rapids, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
My dad used to use this on us as kids and it was amazing! It's not too heavy or too watery. It's worth the price, definitely think to buy in large quantities. Would recommend this to a friend. Not sure why I stopped using it now that I'm an adult.
Mariela V.
Fresno, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this lotion especially because i have very dry skin and bumps this helps it feel fresh and not dry through out the day so i really recommend this lotion i always make sure i have alot in stock at my house its a must have
Alissa R.
Lynnwood, WA
Unfortunately as hard as I tried I did not avoid stretch marks during my pregnancy with twins. I think there is just no way with two babies, but I used two massive bottles of lubriderm first in an attempt to not get stretch marks and after realizing that it was inevitable I used it just to keep my belly moisturized to help prevent really bad ones from happening and also used it in the winter all over to prevent dry skin. It helps and did moisturize quite well. Its not advertised for stretch marks I just used it for that because I typically use Lubriderm lotion and keep it in my bathroom for morning and night.
Mazzy J.
San Miguel de Allende, GTO
If your skin doesn't have any specific needs, this stuff will moisturize it and keep it moisturized. It doesn't have any harsh chemicals or smells. I got a huge tattoo on my back and my skin did not react well to the stuff the artist had told me to put on it, when I called and let him know, he said to put lubriderm on it. That's how soft it is: even tattooed skin can handle it.
Denise S.
San Antonio, TX
I have problems during the winter with really dry skin. I bought this lotion just to see if it worked. (This is why I love Influenster, they give u a chance to try out their products before going out and buying them) I put this lotion in the morning and at night, it keeps my skin feeling soft.
Lauren W.
Ocoee, FL
I have extremely dry elbows... like to the point that in the winter they sometimes even crack. I use this product immediately after getting out of the shower and my skin has never felt better. However it is taking me forever to go through the size of the bottle... I wish they had a smaller size.
Amanda E.
Evansville, IN
I really like Lubriderm lotions. They absorb quickly into the skin without leaving an oily feeling, and do great at moisturizing my skin. I used to use it when I worked as a cook and was constantly washing my hands, and now as I work at a fabric store and handling the fabrics all day saps the moisture from my hands. Lubriderm is a life saver!
Kimberly L.
Lakewood, WA
Since i have acne sometimes my skin gets really dry because of all the chemicals i put on it and in the winter time it gets even worse, i love this product because it moisturizes your face so much and i love it because i can actually feel it making my face smoothr and hydrated it also doesn't break me out so thats always a plus
Tricia C.
San Diego, CA
Can you use this on your face?
Jennifer C.
Does this make your skin feel greasy and/or oily?
Krishna M.
San Francisco, CA
How does it leave ur hands when applying? I hate greasy lotions.