Lotion Facial Tissue, 2-Ply, 65 Sheets/Box 49974BX

Lotion Facial Tissue, 2-Ply, 65 Sheets/Box 49974BX

Kleenex Soothing Lotion Tissues are clinically proven to be one of the softest, gentlest lotion tissue. That makes them perfect for people who want a soothing, gentle touch - whether for allergies, a cold or flu, or frequent, everyday use. Unique lotion formulation that helps to make these tissues gentler is made with aloe vera and Vitamin E. Tissue boxes come in a variety of colors and designs that blend beautifully into your home. Stock up and keep Soothing Lotion Tissues on hand to care for

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Lotion Facial Tissue, 2-Ply, 65 Sheets/Box 49974BX!
Costa Mesa, CA
Lotion Facial Tissue, 2-Ply, 65 Sheets/Box 49974BX uploaded by Brittney S.
I love these tissues because I always need to blow my nose and they don’t irritate my skin or make my nose red! It’s super soft and doesn’t have any scent. It’s perfect for allergy season and this is the bundle from Costco or Sams club either has great pricing!
Centerville, TX
This is a great product but it does not come out of the packaging neatly. It is softer on the skin then other Kleenex brands but it like the first couple of tissues are tied in a knot. Overall, I would recommend this product to someone with sensitive skin.
Los Angeles, CA
Works wonder for these days that i've had the flu, doesnt bother or scratches my nose. I would recoment tgese tissues , they are good for any occasion not just for when you have the flu. [product:lotion-facial-tissue,-2-ply,-65-sheets/box-49974bx]

Looking for your answer?