Lotion corporelle Coconut Passion 236 ml

by Victoria's Secret

A Sensuous Blend of Vanilla, Coconut, and Lily of the Valley Hydrating Body Lotion Formula Naturally Conditioning Aloe, Oat and Grapeseed Extracts, & Nourishing Vitamins.

How smell this? I used tge vanilla lace one but I would like to try other one that don't make me remember my ex :')
Start your review of Lotion corporelle Coconut Passion 236 ml!
Product Highlights
I was very surprised by how much I liked this product.&nbsp; I didn't expect much from it, but it was surprisingly moisturizing.&nbsp; In addition, I was worried about the scent because I don't like coconut much, but the smell wasn't too strong which I really like.&nbsp; If I had a gift card or something similar I would repurchase this again.<br>&nbsp;in reviews
Filipa S.
Union, NJ
Lotion corporelle Coconut Passion 236 ml uploaded by Filipa S.
Purchased at: Victoria's Secret
It is my 3rd time purchasing this lotion and I totally love it! Its really moisturizing to your skin and its my favorite scent ever. i love everything coconut scented and this one is really nice. I recommend!
IamAnaidelisse ' P.
Philadelphia, PA
Lotion corporelle Coconut Passion 236 ml uploaded by IamAnaidelisse ' P.
Purchased at: Victoria's Secret
I use to buy this lotion smells so good like coconut and vanilla. My son and husband love it on me cuz of the fragance. I apply it on my arms and legs.
Alejandra A.
East Boston
Esta crema de victoria SECRET es maravillosa si eres amante de los aromas dulces esta es perfecta para ti.
Mackenzie D.
Lewis Run
OMG!!! I’m not usually a lotion girl, but this?! I have the NOIR version, I LOVE IT!!! Smells AMAZING! I got it on sale for $5, but I’d buy it full price any day. It’s not waxy and doesn’t leave a gross feeling residue. It soaks right in. The only downside is the smell doesn’t last long.
JORIANNE K.
topeka
So smooth it hydrated my skin perfectly love this stuff. This stuff is so pretty also. It lasts so long also. The lotion smells so good. I use it every day. When u put it on it feels so smooth. I would definitely recommend this.
deleted D.
This lotion smells sooo good. It isn’t overly greasy and feels light on my skin. The scent is long lasting and gives me a nice a glow. It’s worth every penny and I prefer Victoria’s Secret lotions over the Bath and Body Works ones.
Ingrid G.
Plant City, FL
me encantan todas las fragancias de victoria, soy fan y de esta coconut mas. Me gusta cargar una a la mano en caso de emergencia
Jamille M.
Forest Hills, NY
This is the BEST body cream in all ter world. I really really really love this one. The smell is so good and make my skin soft ! I love this body cream
Kaitlyn S.
Glennville, GA
Victoria’s Secret is my favorite place to buy lotions because they have such a wide variety for a good price but this is by far my favorite so far. It has a nice fresh beachy smell and I use it everyday. The scent lasts all day and I use the matching body mist with it as well.
Dome M.
Valley Stream, NY
Lotion corporelle Coconut Passion 236 ml uploaded by Dome M.
This lotion is so good I love it. So I went to Victoria’s Secret because I was looking for a new lotion or perfume and I found this lotion I when I saw it I feel in love so I bought it. I feel like this was the best choice i made in my life.