BY COVERGIRL

Up to 7 days of glossy color With built-in topcoat for glossy shine Premium packaging, expertly chosen shades see more...

Buy on Amazon
Celina C.
San Juan, TX
I love these nail polishes. I have several colors of this and I gotta say it dries fast and easy to apply. I have been buying this brand of nail polish for quite sometime now. I recommend this to anyone that wants a fast drying and high pigmented polish.
Tammy C.
Beautiful collection love all the colors and I love how smooth the application is in very satisfied with this beautiful collection I love all the pink colors and the different shades of pink
Christina S.
East Liverpool, OH
Has a nice color and last a long time! Not my favorite but it's ok. I mean I think it's all a matter of personal preference.
Bianca V.
Beautiful long lasting shade that will earn you compliments everywhere you go! I bought mines at Walgreens for a fair price
Jennifer s.
Love these color for the fall & winter, I wear them a lot especially when I'm at work, I love how they look on my hands
Norma E.
Parlier, CA
This is by far my favorite nail polish, it doesn't crack like the other ones do, and the color looks great!
Nicole S.
I absolutely love how this nail polish goes on the nail. It stays on quite great and the colour is also amazinnggg. It is very easy to apply on the nail it it has a very nice texture which does not get clumpy or anything like that at all. So, I highly recommend this product!