BY HEMPZ

HEMPZ HERBAL MOISTURIZER AFTER TANNING LOTION THIS LISTING IS FOR A LOT OF SIX (6) BOTTLES OF LOTION!!! By: Supre Fragrance: FRESH BREEZY, FLORAL AND BANANA Product Description: ALL DAY MOISTURIZING LOTION ENRICHED WITH PURE HEMP SEED OIL AND... see more...

Cheri' M.
Simpsonville, SC
I used Hempz Tan Extender with Hemp seed oil Sea Salt &Sandalwood this is truly a great body lotion and I have also used it on my face after a shower and it leaves my skin hydrated and it smells good too. I do recommend this product and I do have very dry skin on my legs because it's winter time I only use after a shower or bath and before bed.
Katelin B.
Bristol, CT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Love this lotion, it has a light scent to it which is very nice. It also is great for those who tan and want to extend the life of your tan. The only con is the price, I wish it was more affordable. It's about $10 /bottle which is probably the cheapest you can get it on Amazon or Ebay.
Pea E.
Washington, DC
I normally get the travel size to carry in my bags. They all smell amazing and leave my skin super soft. I think that fact they are not a heavy product is what keeps me coming back.
Chellsie R.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
These smell so good and are an easy and loved gift for my clients! I use hempz for every manicure and pedicure I do! It leaves the skin so soft!
Brittani J.
Owasso, OK
This stuff is really good if you tan and want to make the life of your tan last alot longer. It smells freaking amazing too.
Martha B.
Morehead
Use this lotion when I want a hint of color. Being a ginger is a hard life. Doesn't leave me orange. That's a major plus.
Shaina C.
Lansing, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I like to use this for my hands. The smell is okay I wish it had more of a scent. It does make my hands feel softer.
Ashley J.
South Point
I love the smell of this lotion. i have sensitive skin and it did not break me out at all. Perfect for dry skin.
Cloey S.
The sandlewood one smells amazing and is so hydrating. Its also thick so its good for the winter months
Karissa M.
Social Circle, GA
I love Hemp lotion great for maintaining a tan too since it doesn't have mineral oil