HealthMedicines & Treatmentssurgicalonline
(Lot of 5) Dermaplaning Disposable Scalpel Blade No 22 with Plastic Handle

(Lot of 5) Dermaplaning Disposable Scalpel Blade No. 22 with Plastic Handle

by surgicalonline

(Lot of 5) Dermaplaning Disposable Scalpel Blade No. 22 with Plastic Handle

Who has tried dermaplaning and what was your experience with it? What should I expect? Did you see a difference? Was it painful? I was a long time cystic acne sufferer but went on accutane and cured my acne for the most part. Now I’m left with quite a bit of scarring and discoloration. I’ve been told be multiple estheticians and my derm that this would be a good option for me. I found a grouponfor 3 sessions at a great price so I bought it. I am receiving my first session next Thursday and I am a little nervous lol!
Start your review of (Lot of 5) Dermaplaning Disposable Scalpel Blade No. 22 with Plastic Handle!
Katy D.
I found a sterile 10r pack of dermaplaning blades online and have found them to be professional quality dermaplaning for diy. I keep my alcohol wipes on hand and make sure my face is fully clean before going to town. This really works so well and makes my skincare serums, cream and makeup sit so amazing! It allows for deeper penetration of your skincare products and overall a fresh faced look. I do this once a month around the same time I'm due for a microneedle facial and it works a charm every time. This lasts!! Compared to the cheap kind you can get anywhere this doesnt rust, break and easy to store. Highly recommend for anyone wanting to work on their skin. 🥰