BY COVERGIRL

Lot of 5 CoverGirl Line Exact Defining Eyeliner Very Black 600 022700093373 Brand: CoverGirl Part Number: 022700093373 Model: Line Exact Description: CoverGirl Line Exact Defining Eyeliner Very Black 600 022700093373 Type: Eyeliner Color: Very Black... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Megan B.
Nampa
Love love love! This is one of the only eyeliners I can find that actually lasts all day! I have funky eyelids so eyeliner usually rubs off and manages to find itself under my eye. Needless to say, I will forever use this eyeliner!
morgan h.
Allegan, mi
This product didnt last nearly as long as it should have. It quickly dried out despite keeping the cap on tight and the applicator brush quickly became frayed, once frayed it was almost impossible to get a thin clean line.
Dawn G.
Oklahoma
Great application. Easy to use which is always a plus when it comes to eyeliner and points. I would definitely repurchase.
Haley K.
Florham Park, NJ
I have been using this liquid eyeliner for at least the past eight years, easy to use and a great price
A J.
Lizana
Easy to apply doesn’t smear or run. Lasts a long time! Washes off pretty easily. Would recommend
Shahed K.
umm slal
Hello. i love all product of this company if you allow me to review this product I would grateful to you. I can help you promote your product by reviewing them in my photo for the purpose of encouraging people to buy from internet and on the same time help the company promote good news. Best Regards