Lot of 5 CoverGirl LashBlast Fusion Mascara Black Brown 870 - 0.44 fl oz tube 022700127061 uploaded by Heather F.Lot of 5 CoverGirl LashBlast Fusion Mascara Black Brown 870 - 0.44 fl oz tube 022700127061 uploaded by Diana C.

BY COVERGIRL

Lot of 5 CoverGirl LashBlast Fusion Mascara Black Brown 870 - 0.44 fl oz tube 022700127061 Brand: CoverGirl Part Number: 022700127061 Model:LashBlast Fusion Description: CoverGirl LashBlast Fusion Mascara Black Brown 870 - 0.44 fl oz tube 022700127061... see more...

Machelle L.
Gainesville, FL
This has been a recent purchase for me. Upon initial application and wear, I am quickly falling in love with it. I love the short bristles, which allow me to coat every lash all the way down to the lash line. It wears all day - even during a nap! My only complaint was getting the mascara off. I normally take off my mascara with makeup remover wipes. I felt like I was pulling at my lashes with this one. I ended up putting coconut oil on my lashes first to loosen them up, before going at it with the wipe. Not a terrible thing, just one extra step for this lazy girl.
Katelyn G.
Bronx , NY
These mascaras work great. They really help to lengthen the lashes and give a lot of volume. I always find myself going back to these after I have tried something that I didn’t like as much. I usually will use this product first and then later another product on top of it.
Angel P.
Santa Cruz, CA
Purchased at: Walgreens
Have been using this mascara for 7 years!!! Yes I just counted! I started using it in 7th grade and it’s been 2 year since graduation. It will always be the one I buy and never venture to anything else in the make up isle mascara wise. It makes my full long lashes MORE full and long with a curl on the end without a eyelash curler never needed to use one. Will post a picture of my lashes for everyone to see soon! Friends say I could be a mascara model for any company but my lashes look best with COVERGIRL 😜
Allie D.
Seattle, WA
This mascara is good for every day use. I will say it is a little clumpy. I have brown eyes, it’s very easy to apply just like any other mascara, and it’s reasonably priced. I probably wouldn’t buy again.
Hena N.
Fredericksburg
This is my favorite mascara even if it’s from the drug store ! I’ve used 6 bottles and it doesn’t thin out my lashes like other mascaras and it does a great job. I use this product all the time and I will keep buying this mascara.
Josseline M.
fredericksburg
It is affordable you can find it at mostly any drug store! I like to curl my eyelashes and then apply mascara but I do think it gives me a full affect look and I love it I would recommend
Tayber B.
I love this! It stays on for over 12 hours. I work in the healthcare field and sometimes we sweat and it don’t run, even the one that is not water resistant. It also easy to come off.
Haley F.
Jacksonville
Not a big fan of this mascara it’s good but I don’t like it I got this from Walmart I still use this everyday but I put it on first it does make my eyes pop because they are brown I would not buy this again
Lyndsay P.
Jackson
This has been my favorite drugstore mascara for years. The black brown color looks super natural with my skin, and the mascara doesn’t flake during the day. It also volumizes and lengthens my lashes.
Kayla S.
Lebanon
Cover girl Lastblast has always been my go to mascara I get tons of compliments and it really does make my lashes look extremely long and full. It's a must have and you can beat the price.

Amazon