Lot of 4 Deluxe Sample Size Clinique Lash Doubling Mascara BLACK (Equal 2 Full Size Mascara) *Brand New* uploaded by Eva J.Lot of 4 Deluxe Sample Size Clinique Lash Doubling Mascara BLACK (Equal 2 Full Size Mascara) *Brand New* uploaded by Eva J.Lot of 4 Deluxe Sample Size Clinique Lash Doubling Mascara BLACK (Equal 2 Full Size Mascara) *Brand New* uploaded by Cassi S.

BY CLINIQUE

• Would you recommend this product to someone who rarely uses makeup ...1 Answers
  • It looks very glam, does this mascara have fall out? Does it come i...1 Answers
  • Does this mascara clump, i like having thick lashes will this produ...1 Answers
Sherry R.
Sherry R.
Crown City, OH
Love this product! Makes the eyelashes seem longer and fuller. My eyelashes are not as full, naturally, as they used to be, but this Clinique mascara makes them seem as full as ever! Love it and I have used other Clinique products over the years. I have never been disappointed!
Cassi S.
Cassi S.
Very clean feeling mascara very lightweight yet full effect. I have blue eyes the mascara really pulls the color out in them! Super easy to apply not clumpy at all! Will continue to buy this product as it is easy to remove and leaves my lashes feeling great!
Anita P.
Anita P.
Brentwood, CA
This mascara is one of the ones i use the most, it goes on pretty smoothly and makes my lashes really pop! My eye color is pretty dull but this mascara really makes them stand out. I would definitely buy it again.
Shenerrica S.
Shenerrica S.
Jackson , Ms
I buy this when I'm stocking up on mascara..lasts me a couple of months. I love how it makes my natural lashes bigger and compliments every makeup look!
Cindy L.
Cindy L.
Washington, DC
Wears fine. Not outstanding but also worth spending your money on. The brush is the reason this mascara works well.
Demond H.
Demond H.
Hollandale, MS
This covers the work or your lashes it also works faster than a regular lash mascara an it is very strong
Rehnaz A.
Rehnaz A.
Sacramento, CA
They are very good too. Makes your lashes big and looks very nice and gives fuller look. I love them.
Savey M.
Savey M.
Frederick, MD
This mascara is stunning . It makes my eyelashes pop ūüėć it also has lasted me long . I recommend it
Erika R.
Erika R.
Lewistown, PA
I love this! They make my eyelashes so long and I love it. Definitely worth paying for‚̧
Sarah H.
Sarah H.
Midvale, UT
The worst mascara i have ever used. It always smears and smudges like crazy on me. It applies just fine, but then throughout the day it becomes a makeup meltdown and would give me raccoon eyes at the end of the day. As far as volume and length goes, it doesnt really do much in either front for me since i have very short lashes. It also isnt a formula that can hold a curl either. My advice is to stay away from this mascara.
Elli F.
Elli F.
Shasta Lake, CA
So they do this mascara in waterproof?
Brandi A.
Brandi A.
Tomball, TX
Would you recommend this product to someone who rarely uses makeup but loves a good mascara does it clump up does it last all day
Aydee D.
Aydee D.
Irving, TX
It looks very glam, does this mascara have fall out? Does it come in noir?
Tori G.
Tori G.
Coventry, RI
Does this mascara clump, i like having thick lashes will this product do that?
Destiny H.
Destiny H.
Does the mascara come in waterproof?