Lot of 4 Deluxe Sample Size Clinique Lash Doubling Mascara BLACK (Equal 2 Full Size Mascara) *Brand New* uploaded by Eva J.Lot of 4 Deluxe Sample Size Clinique Lash Doubling Mascara BLACK (Equal 2 Full Size Mascara) *Brand New* uploaded by Eva J.Lot of 4 Deluxe Sample Size Clinique Lash Doubling Mascara BLACK (Equal 2 Full Size Mascara) *Brand New* uploaded by Cassi S.

BY CLINIQUE

• Would you recommend this product to someone who rarely uses makeu...1 Answers
  • Does this mascara clump up together? I hate mascaras that clump up.1 Answers
  • How do you get the free sample2 Answers
Diamond B.
The best mascara adds volume and length to individual lashes, creating a plump, fanned-out look, free of clumps and free of cake. With the enormous number of mascaras on the market, shopping around for your perfect tube can feel like a lifelong experiment. We’ve done the experimenting for you. We got the inside scoop from beauty experts, combed through beauty retail sites, and pored over customer reviews to find worthy mascaras from department stores and drugstores alike, then brought in a promising batch to test ourselves.
Sarah H.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
The worst mascara i have ever used. It always smears and smudges like crazy on me. It applies just fine, but then throughout the day it becomes a makeup meltdown and would give me raccoon eyes at the end of the day. As far as volume and length goes, it doesnt really do much in either front for me since i have very short lashes. It also isnt a formula that can hold a curl either. My advice is to stay away from this mascara.
Selva Nazaret L.
I bought those on a travel, and it was a perfect shop. You can't continue using a mascara after you open it through years, they recommend you to use it just for a few months and this has the perfect size for that! Also, I love Clinique because it doesn't damage your skin nor your eyes! It's the only brand out there that is Ophthalmologist checked! So it's perfect if you have to be careful; I just don't give it the 5 stars because it doesn't have that full really big eye lashes effect that other brands do!
Cassi S.
Very clean feeling mascara very lightweight yet full effect. I have blue eyes the mascara really pulls the color out in them! Super easy to apply not clumpy at all! Will continue to buy this product as it is easy to remove and leaves my lashes feeling great!
Tracy R.
Indianapolis
Clinique is the only choice for mascara. I have been using Clinique makeup for 30 years. Any Clinique product is worth the price because you are purchasing a quality product. You will not want to purchase any other company's mascara.  Plus you will look stunning!
Tiana H.
Halfmoon, NY
This is definitely one of my go to mascaras. I use it every day and it really makes your lashes look thicker and fuller. It's really easy to use and it lasts all day and doesn't flake off like a lot of other mascaras do. I would definitely recommend.
erica t.
providence
i would love this mascara .mascara are one of my fav make up to put on and i love the bottle and it looks really good product and i would really like to try this  and i love how its more then one its a really good offer and i would to try it one and n always would love a sample
Daniela C.
Strathmore , CA
This left my eyes very nasty and clumpy I didn't not like it at all my eyes and brown and this product made my eyes pop out disgusting this was definitely not a great purchase but idk maybe you guys will like it give it a try but for me it was a definitely no
Laura B.
Columbia, SC
Clinique is by far one of my favorite makeup brands. I feel like the ingredients are fresh and lighter to put on skin compared to many other brands. This product is good for a natural look. Would definitely buy again.
janae J.
I'm just in love with mascara especially mascara that keeps my curly lashes straight and don't have them curling back up especially when it's really hot and sometime I left in a poke into my eye but with the right mascara it stays in place
Elli F.
Shasta Lake, CA
So they do this mascara in waterproof?
keila L.
How do you get the free sample
Re-An B.
Omaha, NE
Does this mascara clump up together? I hate mascaras that clump up.
Jessica R.
Naples , Fl
Does this thing actually work?
Destiny H.
Does the mascara come in waterproof?