by Unknown

MPN: 00895411 Get plump and Hydrated Lips by CoverGirl Lipsticks Smoochies Sizzle Gloss Violet Flare All-Day • KEEP YOUR LIPS MOISTURISED AND KISSABLE : Nicely formulated non sticky lip color will always protect your lips by keeping it moisturized and Beautiful • Wear it on your favorite casuals, active wear, formals. Best suitable for all your Classy Avatars for daily use with zero damage to your lips! We care :) • PERFECT SHINE IN JUST ONE STROKE: No need to put layers and layers of lip gloss, one stroke is enough for glossy shinny lips. We at Amoldar are committed to provide you top brand’s beauty care products in your budget. Don’t forget to visit our store for more budget friendly branded product offers. You will love it! Questions that may hit your mind: What if i get wrong or damaged product? - We believe in delivering quality and satisfactory products plus services to buyers. Thus, we do accept returns in case if we have shipped you damaged or wrong product When will I get the delivery? - We know that quick product delivery gives you happiness &- we can do anything to make you happy, thus we try out best to get the product delivered in 2 working days. For any product or delivery Related Queries, Feel free to message us and We will be happy to answer :) Try this Right Now!!

SHADE & MODEL - Violet Flare; 24 hours Long - One application is enough to give you smooth, moisturized and plump lips for all day long.; Light weight color - simple application that does not clump on lips; Formulation - Tube , Effect - Shimmer; PACKAGE INCLUDES - 3 COVERGIRL Lipsticks Smoochies Violet Flare

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Lot of 3 COVERGIRL Lipslicks Smoochies Sizzle Gloss Violet Flare 526, 0.44 Fl Oz!
I have used this product for photo shoots and really like it! The color is darker and it is very glossy with glitter. It is great to wear over a lipstick or to layer it on a bit. I'm very happy Covergirl just went Cruelty Free so I will be purchasing more of their products in the future now. There brand is very popular and well known and you can find this product everywhere.

Looking for your answer?