MakeupEye MakeupMascaraClinique
Lot of 3 Chubby Lash Mascara 4ml/ 014 oz

Lot of 3 Clinique Chubby Lash Mascara 4ml/ 0.14 oz

Clinique's Chubby Lash Fattening Mascara coats lashes from root to tip providing lush lashes with all the volume without the weight. The oversized brush transforms lashes into gorgeous bold lashes. The buildable coverage and rich pigmented color allows...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Lot of 3 Clinique Chubby Lash Mascara 4ml/ 0.14 oz!
How would you rate this product?
Mallory R.
West Chester, PA
Lot of 3 Clinique Chubby Lash Mascara 4ml/ 0.14 oz uploaded by Mallory R.
this mascara goes on without any smidges or clumping!! definitely thinking and volumizing! i can’t wait to keep trying this out! it takes a couple of swipes to get it to where i want it to be but that’s very okay!!
Vilia J.
Westmont, IL
This mascara is great as a base. I use this first to separate my lashes then add another mascara over. It is great to use as a base because it separates the lashes easily making anything on top of it very easy to apply and not clumpy looking!
Kayla H.
west virginia
Absolutely love this mascara and I got my mom hooked on it too! It separates and lefts your lashes so perfectly without any huge clumps. It layers up nicely and Lengthens your lashes. It adds volume as well but nothing out of this world. I always have one of these little guys in my makeup room, travel case in my car, and my travel case for trips. A must have. Lot of 3 Clinique Chubby Lash Mascara 4ml/ 0.14 oz
nicole C.
526 merlot ave madera ca
Purchased at: Macy's
I tried using this everyday for almost a week and I couldn’t get the look a drugstore mascara would give me. It didn’t give me volume or length. I am will to try a different mascara from Clinique but I have to say I wouldn’t recommend.
Heather V.
Brownsville , TX
Purchased at: ULTA
I kinda like it cause my lashes are jet black but it smudges so much throughout the day
Shelly M.
Harrison, TN
1,591 reviews
Lot of 3 Clinique Chubby Lash Mascara 4ml/ 0.14 oz uploaded by Shelly M.
Great product that lasts long and isn't heavy on my lashes. It works really well and I have been very impressed.
Stephanie Z.
Homestead, FL
This is a great product. Product lasts long. Gives lashes a boost and make them look fuller.
Tabitha C.
Donora, PA
Purchased at: Sephora
I really didn’t like this mascara to much, it seemed to need more layers than most but I love the brush
Jennifer R.
Valley Stream, NY
Purchased at: Macy's
The brush on this is to die for . Gets all those mini lashes too! Gives a nice full voluminous look.
Jesica M.
I think it is good and it gave [email protected] feeling that my lashes felt healthy and even a little bigger while using this mascara

Looking for your answer?