Lot of 3 Bath & Body Works Signature Collection Carried Away Triple Moisture Body Cream 8 Oz Each (Carried Away) uploaded by Janelle B.

BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Leandra C.
Leandra C.
I love Bath & Body products. I have body sprays, foaming hand soaps, shower gels, hand sanitizers, hand creams, body lotions, ect. My favorite product is the moisturizing body creams. They leave your skin feeling so good and help so much with the dryness that develops in cold temperatures as well as the dryness from the sun exposure. It can make your skin feel a bit oily immediately after use though.
I LOVE the Carried Away scent at Bath & Body Works! It's one of my favorites of all time - light and crisp, fruity instead of perfumy, and smells like you just want to eat it. Whenever I can find this option, I buy it, in the body wash, body lotion, and body cream (the body lotion is actually my favorite since the cream doesn't last as long and is harder to rub in).
Andrea G.
Andrea G.
Adoro la fragancia y que sin importar que lo aplique a las 7 a.m seran las 7 p.m y seguiré oliendo la fragancia de la crema. Deja mi piel un poco más humectada de lo que algunas que utilizo y por esa razón es para mi uso diario en realidad, Es uno de mis productos favoritos de Bath & Body
Jazmin A.
Jazmin A.
Pasadena, TX
Bath & Body Works does an amazing job at this. This makes a perfect gift whenever it's a last minute present. They have a lot of scents but Carried away is one of my favorites I always use it and run out quickly. I would highly recommend this and they have promotions and saves you a lot!
Madi H.
Madi H.
Sterling, VA
Love this lotion, it always smells sooooo good. I do notice that sometimes it will not sink into the skin as much as I would like, especially when I put it on in the evening it can make me feel sticky. To counteract that I usually put it on in the morning and it works better.
Courtney P.
Courtney P.
Monroe, NC
Love the smelll of this moisturizer. It smells like summer flowers in an open field. Very creamy and gentle on the skin. I use it all the time. Worth the money. I always pick up a few at a time when bath and body works has a big sale. I would recommend it to every girl.
Nicole C.
Nicole C.
Roy, UT
This lotion leaves the skin looking and feeling great with an incredibly amazing scent that is left lingering for a very long time after use, can be used daily and is a very good price for the amount of product you get, i would definitely buy this product again
Arely P.
Arely P.
Silt, CO
The signature collection carried away triple moister body cream has the most amazing smell a hand cream could have every time that I go to the store I love to get it and have it on me always. I love that it fits perfectly in my bag and can have it at all times!
Tonya B.
Tonya B.
Senoia, GA
I use bath and body works lotion daily after I shower. I usually prefer the sweetpea which is my favorite scent. I recently purchased the Hawaiian and really like that scent as well. I use daily. And I would purchase again. One of my favorite lotions. Awesome!
Shelby M.
Shelby M.
Cleveland, OH
ONE OF MY FAVORITE SCENTS!!!! I love this smell, I was so mad when i ran out. I always use the body wash and lotion together and boy i tell you it leaves my skin feeling so soft and smelling so good everyone asks me what i have on! I recommend this!!!!!!!!!
Caroline O.
Caroline O.
Bronx, NY
Does it make your skin feels great?