Lot of 3 Bath & Body Works Signature Collection Carried Away Triple Moisture Body Cream 8 Oz Each (Carried Away) uploaded by Janelle B.

BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Cassandra R.
Van Nuys, CA
Unlike the others that came out at the same time (Country Chic for instance), this one is much sweeter and far less floral or fresh. It’s not as heavy as Sweet Pea but it’s not as fresh as their Cotton ones. If you like a slightly sweeter scent then this cream is for you. If you love heavy moisturizing you’ll love the creams! I’d wear it to work; it should be okay if your cubicle mates aren’t too sensitive.
Shelby M.
Cleveland, OH
ONE OF MY FAVORITE SCENTS!!!! I love this smell, I was so mad when i ran out. I always use the body wash and lotion together and boy i tell you it leaves my skin feeling so soft and smelling so good everyone asks me what i have on! I recommend this!!!!!!!!!
Jessie C.
Needmore, PA
I love this lotion!!! Not only does it hydrate your hands... It smells AMAZING!!!! You don't have to use it only on your hands it works great everywhere to hydrate!!! I love it so much!!!!! Seriously this is one of my favorite bath and body works lotion🤗
Wensalee B.
This lotion is absolutely the best smelling stuff I've ever used. I use it every night and morning and my skin feels great. I caught this lot on sale so the price was very cheap. I bought it from bath & body on sale. I definitely recommend this great stuff.
Klein T.
Bath and body works is tge best for me. I love all the scent. This one is awesome, delicious scent and last really long. I bought mine at galleria mall. I hope this scent will stay and they wont discontinue it. I would definitely recommend it to all.
Jazmin A.
Pasadena, TX
Bath & Body Works does an amazing job at this. This makes a perfect gift whenever it's a last minute present. They have a lot of scents but Carried away is one of my favorites I always use it and run out quickly. I would highly recommend this and they have promotions and saves you a lot!
Leandra C.
I love Bath & Body products. I have body sprays, foaming hand soaps, shower gels, hand sanitizers, hand creams, body lotions, ect. My favorite product is the moisturizing body creams. They leave your skin feeling so good and help so much with the dryness that develops in cold temperatures as well as the dryness from the sun exposure. It can make your skin feel a bit oily immediately after use though.
Shana S.
Memphis, TN
The triple moisture body cream is literally worth every penny. The scent hangs on you all day and it keeps your skin super soft. It comes in a bunch of scents and I made sure to stock up on my juniper breeze when they had all the classics out.
Laura P.
Mt Sterling, KY
Carried Away is a great scent from Bath and Body Works. It has been a go to scent of mine for years. The scent is clean and refreshing. The scent also lasts for a long time. The lotions are thick and rich and leave my skin feeling refreshed.
Arely P.
Silt, CO
The signature collection carried away triple moister body cream has the most amazing smell a hand cream could have every time that I go to the store I love to get it and have it on me always. I love that it fits perfectly in my bag and can have it at all times!
Caroline O.
brooklyn
Does it make your skin feels great?