Lot of 3 Bath & Body Works Secret Wonderland Fine Fragrance Mist 8 Fl Oz Each (Secret Wonderland) uploaded by Ruthy G.

BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Lot of 3 Bath & Body Works Secret Wonderland Fine Fragrance Mist 8 fl oz each- An irresistible blend of strawberry , raspberry, and jasmine with hints of coconut musk, vanilla, sandalwood and amber. This fine fragrance mist is formulated with skin... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Lisa J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love Bath and Body Works. They have awesome lotions and fragrances. I love their big 3 wick candles the most!! The room fresheners are nice too. It's a fun store and they always have coupons and sales.
Anne G.
Bellwood , IL
I love love love ! Bath and body works. The smell is long lasting and it goes for days. The scent is like sweetened woods and a passionate sensation. It's amazing
Alicia
High Point, NC
This fragrance smells like flowers. You don't have to put on much. I get everyone telling me how great I smell!
Ruthy G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
You can't imagine how I love it, I bough 3 and I give the other to my sister and mother and they are Crazy about it.