Lot Of 3 Bath & Body Works Pink Mango Spritzer Ultra Shea Body Cream Tube 8oz

Lot Of 3 Bath & Body Works Pink Mango Spritzer Ultra Shea Body Cream Tube 8oz.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Lot Of 3 Bath & Body Works Pink Mango Spritzer Ultra Shea Body Cream Tube 8oz.!
How would you rate this product?
Tanna W.
West Point, UT
Lot Of 3 Bath & Body Works Pink Mango Spritzer Ultra Shea Body Cream Tube 8oz. uploaded by Tanna W.
It’s north bad but also not great. I don’t mind the smell but it would not be a first choice but for me. Lot Of 3 Bath & Body Works Pink Mango Spritzer Ultra Shea Body Cream Tube 8oz.
Edna G.
Lot Of 3 Bath & Body Works Pink Mango Spritzer Ultra Shea Body Cream Tube 8oz. uploaded by Edna G.
I've received this body cream from a friend and love the scent because is very fresh. This formula leaves my skin soft and hydrated. Bath and body products are good and affordable. What I like most is that the product wasn't tested on animals.

Looking for your answer?