Lot of 3 - Bath & Body Works London Tulips Fine Fragrance Mist - Limited Edition Scent - 8oz Each X 3 uploaded by Xochitl G.Lot of 3 - Bath & Body Works London Tulips Fine Fragrance Mist - Limited Edition Scent - 8oz Each X 3 uploaded by Sarah W.Lot of 3 - Bath & Body Works London Tulips Fine Fragrance Mist - Limited Edition Scent - 8oz Each X 3 uploaded by Haylee H.

BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Emily C.
I LOVED THIS SO MUCH! It smelled wonderful and I always got compliments when I wore it, but unfortunately it was a seasonal scent and I got it before it went out not knowing it wasn't going to return again, so I had no way of stocking up and now I'm sad that I can't wear it anymore as I ran out. :(
Ashley H.
I tested this at a local Bath and Body Works store and it actually isn't something I'd typically purchase, I like fruity sweet scents and this is more floral. But what made me fall in love was the scent itself. The packaging, sure it's pretty and I didn't even know it was a Limited Edition scent. It lasts all day and isn't offensive as in overly strong and leaving a trail as you walk.
Abby H.
Silverdale, WA
My new favorite scent! I found it on clearance July 2016, and it's now my favorite. It is reminiscent of Jo Malone's earl grey perfume, but a lot more affordable. The Raspberry tea is a nice hint of fruity to balance out the flowery smell. I love it!
Rachel  D.
College Sta, TX
One great thing about Bath and Body Works scents is that you get a huge quantity for the price you pay. In comparison to other standard perfumes, this is a much cheaper option. I liked this scent but I still find myself mostly using a couple other favorite perfumes most of the time.
Taylor S.
Edinburg, TX
It is so rare for me to find a scent that I absolutely love and finding this was like finding gold! The scent is amazing and there is definitely so much product to last!
Ariel H.
This is my all time favorite B&BW mist scent. I really want them to bring it back. It smells amazing and the smell last really well. Would recommend to anyone!
Jessica K.
Reading, PA
This is my favorite scent Bath and Body Works has ever created! If you are looking for a non-floral scent that is not overwhelming, this is the one for you!
Xochitl G.
Burnsville, MN
Went to bath and body works for black Friday. I scored body sprays and lotions buy 3 get 3 free. You can't beat free and I live their products.
Lauren H.
Frisco City, AL
Smells so good. It lasts a long time and is perfect for summer or winter months. The packaging is cute too.
Sadie R.
Great small not overly florally. Worth the money. But it is a limited edition item so
But when you see it
Karen L.
Cedar Hill , Tx
Is there anywhere I can find this scent