BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Lot of 3 Bath & Body Works Holiday Traditions Winter Candy Apple Gentle Foaming Hand Soap 8.75 fl oz each- An irresistible blend of red apple, winter rose petals and candied orange that's inspired by the holiday season. Formulated with aloe and vitamin... see more...

Marcie M.
Attalla , AL
I love Bath & Body Works hand soap. It smells so delicious. It's a pretty mild hand soap. It cleanses excellently and leaves your hands soft and hydrated. They are fairly inexpensive and Bath & Body Works are always having great sales.  Lot of 3 Bath & Body Works Holiday Traditions Winter Candy Apple Gentle Foaming Hand Soap 8.75 Fl Oz Each (Winter Candy Apple)
Avery C.
This is my favorite scent out of everything in bath and body works. It isn't too strong that it takes away any other perfume I have on but it is light and a perfect hand soap. I love this scent so much that I but many other products in this scent as well
Liberty B.
Elizabethtown, KY
I absolutely love Bath & Body Work's foaming hand soaps. I cannot use the scrubbing ones as they dry out my hands, but I have found that the foaming do not do that. It is gentle on the skin while still leaving your hands feeling squeaky clean. Their soaps are also good on your wallet as they usually always have sales going on so I definitely recommend signing up for emails,
Verniajzah M.
Euclid, OH
I received the Bath & Body Works Winter Candy Apple hand soap for Christmas and I will purchase it for myself in the future. It smells really good and the scent will actually still be on your hands hours later. It provides a nice lather and leaves my hands feeling fresh.
Ashley D.
Appleton, Wi
Works great, has an amazing smell, kills germs, hands feel clean. The pump used makes it very easy to use and is very comparable to any other bath and body works soaps. Definitely a repeat user and would recommend to others. Glad bath and body is always running specials!
Jordan S.
Fort Worth, TX
This soap was very smooth and also very easy accessible its just a push top! i use it every day. When applying to hands after getting them all dirty it makes your hands feel like a baby's bottom! Its also very affordable and i have plenty of them under my sink!
Sam G.
Mount Ulla, NC
I love anything that smells like apples, and the fact that they had a winter apple smell was amazing. I bought a couple of these soaps for our kitchen and bathroom and I will continue to buy anything Apple smelling!!!! Highly recommend to others!
Emily L.
Beaverton, OR
I love B&BW soaps, especially when they go on sale! The apple scents are my favorite. After washing your hands it smells like you just sprayed body spray in the bathroom, it almost doubles as an air freshener! That's a win win in my eyes.
Paula R.
Saint Paul, MN
The smell of this soap Is absolutely amazing. It is by far my favorite soap that they carry. I really love the foaming soaps because I don't feel like they dry out my skin Like other brands do and it lasts for way longer than other soaps that I have purchased previously.
Timothy R.
Love this scented soap. We really prefer foaming soaps, and these are great. Always buy on sale, otherwise they are pricey. Wish there were more antibacterial versions as well.