Lot of 2 Palmolive Naturals Silky Straight Shampoo & Conditioner Frizzy/Wavy Hair 180ml

BY PALMOLIVE

Lot of 2 Palmolive Naturals Silky Straight Shampoo & Conditioner 180ml Hair is up to 10x stronger Shampoo & Conditioner : Virgin Coconut Oil & Soy Protein Manageable hair that stays beautifully in place

kathrine G.
Waiheke Island
It smells really nice and beautiful but the next day after washing my hair with it. My hair gets very oily and greasy. but after other than that it is really nice. I think it would be best for a dry scalp. I don't think I would buy this product again.
Alecz L.
I have thick hair and ordinary shampoos don't usually do the job. I have to put a large amount of shampoo on my hair just to get it to bubble up. But now with Palmolive. Just a small amount could already clean all the dirt from my hair and as a bonus, leaves it smelling great and flowery too. I can't help but to take a few sniffs every hour! Weird, I know. But I 100% recommend this product to anyone willing to buy
Yasemin O.
australia
I love this product because it makes your hair smooth and straight but their is one thing which is a let down for me is that it doesn't have any volume on the sculp.
Andeng A.
Sharjah, Sharjah
The packaging is so cute. It comes in a bottle and in sachet which is really good for new user who wants to try it out first. The scent is great, I love it! Very genrlenand perfect for daily use. It lathers well and rinses out clean. It leaves my hair feeling clean, smooth, manageable, and looking shiny. The price is great as well. Been using this for over a years now.
AYA M.
Philippines
This is my shampoo ever since because it is very affordable plus it had shampoo and conditioner in one product! very convenient and it does smells so good! It makes my hair feel smooth and unfrizzy. I have a dry hair and i found solutions with Palmolive👌🏻🤟🏻
Ester H.
I really did not like it! To tell you the truth, I did not see any difference in my hair, but when I'm in a place where I do not know any marks, only that one saves me.
Ines G.
Iztapalapa
Provee este shampoo, aunque no me funciono para lo que yo necesitaba, lo que tengo que reconocer es que te deja el cabello muy brillante y el aroma es muy rico.
Julia M.
Philippines
Palmolive is my favorite shampoo of all .. it goes great with the conditioner that im always using and leaves an strong floral scent that i love
MJ H.
United Arab Emirates
I like the scent, and it doesnt frizz my hair. Its leaves my hair naturally soft and smooth to touch. Been using for years.

back