L.A. COLORS
Lot Of 2 Lash In A Flash Mascara, Very Black, 010 Oz,

Lot Of 2 L.a. Colors Lash In A Flash Mascara, Very Black, 0.10 Oz,

by L.A. COLORS

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Lot Of 2 L.a. Colors Lash In A Flash Mascara, Very Black, 0.10 Oz,!
How would you rate this product?
Shannon F.
Choudrant, LA
This mascara is a very wet formula and takes awhile to dry. It did make my lashes look alittle longer. The wand for me was alittle to big for my bottom lashes which was good because the formula was so wet it probably would have transferred everywhere.
Nicole V.
Gary, IN
Lot Of 2 L.a. Colors Lash In A Flash Mascara, Very Black, 0.10 Oz, uploaded by Nicole V.
Looks fuller longer BLACKER lol I just love the mascara! The brush is great! Doesn’t leave clumps and it was a great value! It doesn’t have that really strong smell that some mascaras have either! It’s a great product! See image!

Looking for your answer?