Lot Of 2 Facial Rollers Jade And Eye Massager Roller Tools

Lot Of 2 Facial Rollers Jade And Eye Massager Roller Tools

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Lot Of 2 Facial Rollers Jade And Eye Massager Roller Tools!
How would you rate this product?
Elizabeth M.
Lot Of 2 Facial Rollers Jade And Eye Massager Roller Tools uploaded by Elizabeth M.
I love this eye massager it feels so good rolling it around my eyes it helps to reduce puffiness and helps with the dark circles
Jacqueline P.
Bella Vista, AR
1,619 reviews
Lot Of 2 Facial Rollers Jade And Eye Massager Roller Tools uploaded by Jacqueline P.
I purchased this under eye roller at Dollar General. I love it! It works even better when you refrigerate it. The cold ball feels so nice to your under eye area. The only thing I’d change about it is to make the roller flexible, it doesn’t seem to roll well at times. I highly recommend it to others!
Samantha R.
Mercedes, TX
I really like it. I found 2 at my local DG store for 75¢ each. I put mine in my mini fridge to use tonight. I will be using it with my favorite eye cream I am using at the moment.

Looking for your answer?