Lot of 2 Cream Silk Conditioner Hair Fall' Defense for Less Hair Fall Creamsilk 180ml

BY UNILEVER

Cream Silk Hair Fall Defense formula makes hair softer and stronger by reinforcing weak areas with protein and infusing moisture for improved elasticity, to help prevent hair fall in just 1 wash see more...

Buy on Amazon
Gael L.
Raleigh, NC
Creamsilk is one of the most popular conditioners in the Philippines. I love using this product and I've been using this product since I was young. With my long hair, creamsilk never let me down for everyday use. It makes my hear smooth with that wonderful smell. Up until now that I'm already here in the US, I always go to a Store that sells this product to buy it.
Andeng A.
Sharjah, Sharjah
After shampoo, I always see to it that I apply good amount of conditioner to condition my hair for a long day ahead. It has scent, which I like! Not too strong for my liking. Leaves my hair manageable for the rest of the day. I so love it.