iPSY

2 star

1 star

5.00 / 5 star rating
5 / 5
I received a set of 2 Biorace face masks in a subscription box. I love the hydration that they provide. The 15-20 minutes that I leave the mask on feels so relaxing & refreshing. After removing the mask I gently massage the extra serum from the face mask and what is left in the package onto my face and neck. My face feels hydrated, relaxed & calm with a healthy glow after I have used the mask. I would definitely recommend trying this Biorace Intense Hydrating Spirulina Mask.
5.00 / 5 star rating
5 / 5
Love this sheetmask, lightly scented but I can't describe the scent, the fit is nice, doesn't scrunch up or dry up while having it on your face. Its very soothing, I love that there's plenty of serum. The serum is not too liquidy, it's like a gel like consistency which I like.
4.00 / 5 star rating
4 / 5
Nice sheet mask.. lots of product/serum but the eye holes are super small and it doesn’t fit my face. It feels cooling on the skin almost cold. It’s a very soothing mask. It’s not terribly expensive either. A nice at home spa feel with a lightly herbal scent.