Skin CareBody CareLotion & MoisturizersSkin So Soft
Lot of 2 Avon SSS Soft & Sensual Body Lotion Argan Oil 118 oz ea

by Skin So Soft

Set of 2 Bottles of Avon's Skin So Soft Soft &- Sensual Lotion with Argan Oil. Soft &- Sensual scent for normal to very dry skin. 48-hour moisturization. Dermatologically tested. Each bottle is factory sealed.

Set of 2 Bottles Skin So Soft Soft & Sensual Body Lotion; 11.8 oz Each Bottle; New Bottle Design for July 2016

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Lot of 2 Avon Skin So Soft SSS Soft & Sensual Body Lotion Argan Oil 11.8 oz. ea.!
Columbus, OH
This is one of my absolute favorites! Leaves skin beautifully soft with a warm fragrance. Skin So Soft never disappoints. Nourishes dry skin like a dream. Love this!
Seguin, TX
Purchased at: Avon
This lotion has a very pleasant smell. It’s very nice to apply during the summer and winter to help with dryness.
Farmington, NM
I tried it once and thought it was pretty good. It’s very gentle but leaves your skin feeling oily. I would improve the all around quality of the product it’s decent priced. But it’s not one I prefer to use at all. Oh but it does smell good.
Stamford, CT
I love the thickness of this cream and soft fragrance. No complaints. I I now use the lotion as I've noticed the product is just as moisturizing and I get more bank for my buck (jumbo size)
Thibodaux, LA
Lot of 2 Avon Skin So Soft SSS Soft & Sensual Body Lotion Argan Oil 11.8 oz. ea. uploaded by D'sherlna R.
Avon skin so soft soft & sensual body lotion smell great 48 hour moisturization help improve skin just in two days
Zanesville
This is the only body lotion that I will use! It is thick, creamy and leaves my skin super soft. It smells great too without being too perfumey or overwhelming. I use this product daily.
I was looking for the product I buy and it’s not there. I use skin so soft bathe on all my pets. Dogs, cat and horse. This is the very best stuff to use for repellent and it’s long term. I’ve used it for 30 years
Hamilton, ON
Theres nothing I could even find to dislike about these products! Skin so soft gets the job done and is a sweet and pleasant experience. For that price point too?— It’s a girl’s best friend! A necessity!

Looking for your answer?