Lot of 2 Avon Skin So Soft SSS Soft & Sensual Bath Oil 16.9 oz ea New & Sealed ! uploaded by Denise T.Lot of 2 Avon Skin So Soft SSS Soft & Sensual Bath Oil 16.9 oz ea New & Sealed ! uploaded by Denise T.

BY AVON

Denise T.
Denise T.
Ansonia, CT
I've been using this product since I was about 14 years old the price for it is great always on sale you get your money's worth it leaves your skin so soft and smelling fabulous I always recommend this to anyone looking for a body oil wouldn't change it !
Amy H.
Amy H.
riverside , CA
i received these as a gift and would for sure purchase more i use it after shaving and it leaves me feeling so soft and smooth
Lizbeth C.
Lizbeth C.
I love this! It leaves behind an amazing scent and it doesn't leave behind an oily trace. Definitely moisturizing!
Victoria A.
Victoria A.
Lk Havasu Cty, AZ
Love this! I wish I could give it more stars. Very warm, subtle, kinda woodsy. Love how it stays on my skin.
Arlena A.
Arlena A.
Indio, CA
This rescued my dry skin and smells amazing! I like to use this straight out of the shower after I shave my legs. It keeps my skin smoother for a longer period of time. Just be careful when applying it, this can get messy since it is an oil.
Melanie W.
Melanie W.
A fave for me in my bath spa collection...when I create my own home spa I include thus is my relaxation process - I love how it leaves skin moisturized, glowing, and smooth...I highly recommend this!!!❤️❤️❤️❤️
Rachelle R.
Rachelle R.
Oklahoma City, OK
I have really sensitive skin and get razor burn very bad, even when I use lotion a lot of them time. This is really great and actually prevents me from having razor burn! Plus it smells great.
Laura L.
Laura L.
Baldwin Park, CA
I absolutely love using this once I get out of the shower. During winter I even slab some lotion on top of it to keep my skin soft and moisterized. It dries quickly and doesn't leave an oily residue. I've been using this for over 5 years, it's a staple in my shower routine
Angel I.
Angel I.
OMG I totally live for this product. Avon always has products that I fall in love with. Love the smell and the way it feels!
Priscilla A.
Priscilla A.
Milwaukee, WI
Avon Skin So soft rocks! It leaves your skin silky smooth without the oily residue, I love it,