BY NYC NEW YORK COLOR

Jennifer W.
Greeley, CO
Personally I do not like this stuff. It's hard and goes on rough. Does not last. After a little while, it clumps in the corners of my mouth and looks disgusting. I know you get what you pay for but come on! It is seriously like rubbing clay on my lips.
Lizbeth S.
Okeechobee , FL
Horrible it goes on rough feels like Clay and makes my lips stick together like glue even the taste is like chemicals. The packaging is not cute itself but I really had my hopes up for but got disappointed. Not recommend it waste of money.
McCraya H.
Huntsville, AL
Love these cute small lipsticks. I love a nude lip shade of lipstick any type is just right and fine and dandy with me... Looks as beautiful as a dandy lion flower.
Kayla E.
MILWAUKIE, OR
This color is really cute, and does a great job of staying on throughout the day. Even though the color is cute, the product is pretty waxy and does dry your lips throughout the day. Overall, if you're looking for an affordable option for lipstick, this is a great color, even though the formula isn't high end.
Adriana E.
Del valle
I like this color its a good color, but it isn't all that good with everybody's skintone it will go really good with lightskined people.
Donna m.
i dont really like this product it seemed to be a bad fit for me. it didnt go well and did last long. i swithed to higher priced item.
Terra G.
Tarentum, PA
Not a big fan of this lipstick. Very hard to get any color on your lips. Doesnt feel well on my lips and doesnt sray in very long.
Cristina C.
Manatí
Oohhh my god! The one i used when i was in school. I love it. I have it in many colors. I love this brand. 😍👄💋
member-bb14a
It is amazing and it keeps my lips nice and soft even after it come off. Yes this did meet my expectations.
Trudie R.
It seemed to wear of faster than some others that I have used. I believe I would give it another chance.