Skin CareFacial SkincareFace SerumsPeter Thomas Roth
Lot 4 Potent-c Power Serum Trial Samples 2ml X 4 = 8ml 28oz

Lot 4 Peter Thomas Roth Potent-c Power Serum Trial Samples 2ml X 4 = 8ml .28oz

by Peter Thomas Roth

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Lot 4 Peter Thomas Roth Potent-c Power Serum Trial Samples 2ml X 4 = 8ml .28oz!
How would you rate this product?
Marharyta K.
Winnipeg, MB
Lot 4 Peter Thomas Roth Potent-c Power Serum Trial Samples 2ml X 4 = 8ml .28oz uploaded by Marharyta K.
Have you ever had a skincare product that you liked how it worked but hated its smell? I was looking for a vitamin C serum and came across Peter Thomas Roth Potent-C Power Serum. After reading reviews I decided to give it a shot. I saw that a lot of people complained about smokey smell but couldn't imagine that skincare product can have such a strange scent. I really like the serum. It definitely works. I use the serum only at night because of the smell and, also, because of oily base. This serum is 50 times more powerful than other products on a market. I saw improvement of my skin texture, brightness, and firmness but didn't noticed any improvement of the lines on my neck. Maybe I didn't use it long enough. Because of oily base, I wouldn't recommend using the serum when the weather is hot. I still haven't decided if I would repurchase this product because I like using vitamin C serum in the morning especially in summer.

All in all it's a great product that delivers results.

All in all it's a great product that delivers results.

Looking for your answer?