Lot 4 Colgate Optic White Toothpaste Sparkling Mint Teeth Stains 5 + 3.5 Ounces uploaded by crystal j.

BY COLGATE

Allie J.
Purchased at: Costco
Love this stuff! While my teeth will never be super white again without professional help, at least, I’ve noticed a significant difference since starting to use this. I’m not embarrassed to smile anymore!
yaritza g.
Sacramento, ca
Purchased at: Walmart
You really see a difference within the second day of brushing your teeth with this toothpaste. Your teeth look whiter and refreshing
Emily S.
Augusta
Purchased at: Walmart
The taste of it wasn’t too good, but it cleaned my teeth very well. The texture could have been better but overall it did its job.
crystal j.
2,061 reviews
This is one of my favorite toothpaste I feel they work great is that a reasonable price I would highly recommend it to anybody
Hailey H.
Utah
Whitens and is not harsh. Soft on gums and does the deep cleaning. It whitened very well. Works wonders on stains
Izzy C.
New Braunfels
Purchased at: Walmart
My favorite toothpaste of all time. I love how this cleans and refreshes my teeth without being harsh.