lot 2 x estee lauder resilience lift firming/sculpting face & neck creme, 0.5 oz each

BY ESTÉE LAUDER

lot 2 x estee lauder resilience lift firming/sculpting face & neck creme. 0.5 oz / 15 ml each, 1 oz / 30 ml total SKU:ADIB017NJ8XHW see more...

Alpona K.
Purchased at: Macy's
Not much of a drastic change. Has a nice smell. Nice packaging, very creamy and rich texture. Light weight in skin. But doesn’t work that well for me. Too pricey for such poor results.
Deborah W.
Walnut Creek
Very mositurizing, could see some difference in the tone/firmness of my skin. Would recommend.
Sabrina N.
Indianapolis, IN
LOVED IT! I think this stuffs amazing, being 22 i decided to go ahead embark on a journey trying out a bunch of skin care anti aging things and what not. As odd as it may seem its as if I noticed immediate results! Great product and I would definetly buy this again.
Shelly P.
Purchased at: The Bay
Beautiful rich cream that absorbs instantly and leaves my skin feeling instantly smooth. It has a very light scent that I don't find irritating despite having sensitive skin.