by Victoria's Secret

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Lot 2 Victoria's Secret Wicked & Crush Duo Sided Rollerball Mrsp $18.00 Each Nip!
How would you rate this product?
Why a 4 star rating you may ask? When first applied, crush envelops your senses with subtle tones of citrus and wistful notes of fresh flowers. Wicked is the dark knight when rolled into place. A perfect counter balance. Wicked whispers sweet nothings as the vanilla and unique spicy sugar emits into the air around you.Again you question, why 4 stars? The answer, simply put...Just as light meets the dark, summer fades into winter, so does this fragrance duo. Once applied the fragrance fades away too soon.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
I love the convenience of having two completely different scents in one package. The Wicked scent is very warm and smooth. My husband compared to me to a Black and Mild cigar, haha! The Crush scent is flirty and instantly noticeable after applying. I like using these before a meeting, or right before I come home, because it's quick and has a strong delivery. However, don't expect much longevity with this one. For the price, I would buy it again for myself but it's not worth recommending to anyone.
So easy to use! Compact size allows it to fit easily in my purse or backpack for a quick touch up to my fragrance throughout the day  no more worrying about not smelling great, with two different scents to choose from. Great for a night out or a night in :)  Lot 2 Victoria's Secret Wicked & Crush Duo Sided Rollerball Mrsp $18.00 Each Nip
Hartford
This stuff is really good. I can carry it in my pencil pouch at school and put it on whenever I need a touch up on perfume. Not to mention it also smells extremely good. Oh, and there's two different perfumes within it, which is also very convenient when I wanna switch up on which scent I use.
Dallas, GA
I keep these in my purse and combine them often! They're both sweet, but one side is spicier than the other. I'm a big fan of both! It's easy to slap some on before running into the store or wherever I'm headed. Love this for its convenience.. two scents in one roller package!
Akron, OH
I love both of these scents! I bought it for crush which has a great fruitiness to it but then the wicked had a bit of a softer, sexier vibe and actually ended up being my favorite. I keep this in my purse for a quick swipe throughout the day!
Greenfield, MA
I love the Crush end of this rollerball it smells like the Just A Kiss fragrance. I got it during on of the VS sales at a great price. The Wicked side reminds me of a powdery type scent. It's just very odd to me.
Fort Collins, CO
I love these scents and having the option to choose between them depending on what scent I like most that day! Although tbh I sometimes will decide based off which one is easiest to open 😂 anyways, I always get compliments on how good I smell when I'm wearing one of these scents! Highly recommend! Fits perfectly in my purse for quick and easy use!
I love having 2 scents in one convenient travel friendly package. And with the scents being so different, its even better. Having A tropical scent paired with a slightly darker scent is fabulous.
Cumberland Gap
I received the Wicked & Crush rollerball as a gift and I was thrilled. I love the packaging and both scents are fantastic. Super long lasting and a little goes a long way. $18 for 2 scents is a great deal, and with this I can easily fit two scents in my purse and I love that.

Looking for your answer?