JJ YOUNG
Lot 2 Pore Steam Cleanser & Pore Steam Mask 176 & 338 Fl Oz

Lot 2 Jj Young Pore Steam Cleanser & Pore Steam Mask 1.76 & 3.38 Fl Oz

by JJ YOUNG

Start your review of Lot 2 Jj Young Pore Steam Cleanser & Pore Steam Mask 1.76 & 3.38 Fl Oz!
How would you rate this product?
Allston, MA
Lot 2 Jj Young Pore Steam Cleanser & Pore Steam Mask 1.76 & 3.38 Fl Oz uploaded by Kayla G.
The steaming and cooling aspects of this mask are REAL 🔥❄️ I saw a huge difference in how my pores looked after using this masking duo. Make sure you set aside a chunk of time to mask though because each part recommends you leave it on for 10-20 minutes.
Dallas, TX
This duo is amazing and got me into the rest of the brand. I disappointed I can't review my HGs from Jj Young because they aren't on Influenster. They are the cool mask and cleanser, and the pore perfecting multicream.
Long Beach, NY
1,729 reviews
Lot 2 Jj Young Pore Steam Cleanser & Pore Steam Mask 1.76 & 3.38 Fl Oz uploaded by Lisa F.
I just recently heard of JJ Young products while in the clearance section at CVS Pharmacy . I purchased this along with the matching moisturizer to minimize pores which works really well. This product can be used as a mask or cleanser, and I tested it out as my night cleanser. There’s no steam involved at all, there’s a slight tingling sensation and that’s when you remove the mask or wash the cleanser off. Just like the moisturizer it contains a lot of different extracts. My face felt like I got a really good deep clean and my pores definitely look more refined and clean. Definitely liking JJ Young Productsq ❤️
Both of these masks are great and I highly recommend them! You do have to rub a little bit around your nose or anywhere else you have blackheads when using the Pore Steam Mask, otherwise it will not remove the blackheads well. You will also feel a little uncomfortable with the Pore Steam Mask on your face the first time you use it, but after that it feels so much better. I think this product is worth a try and I would purchase it again.
Little Falls
Lot 2 Jj Young Pore Steam Cleanser & Pore Steam Mask 1.76 & 3.38 Fl Oz uploaded by Kay B.
My favorite pore mask! It really tightens my pores very well! I have very large pores and I’ve already seen a difference! I get this from amazon and it’s reasonably priced and it does the trick! Does not even irritate my dry skin whatsoever! Really enjoy!
Buffalo, NY
It has this grainy sandy texture to it which I assume was to mimic the potential blackheads that are to come out. When I ws initially rubbing it onto my face it felt warm but i don't think it did anything. Will give this another try but it was meh for me. The other one in this line had a more warming effect
Hialeah, FL
I have not been disappointed by a jj young product so far. They are affordable and easy to use
Riverview, FL
I like using this to get a really deep cleansing of my pores and skin. After using this my skin is left soft and smooth. I feel it really gets all the gunk and dead skin out. If you have sensitive skin I would say not to use it every day, more like once a week or whenever you feel like you need a deep cleaning of your skin since it can feel a bit tingly.
East Hartford, CT
Lot 2 Jj Young Pore Steam Cleanser & Pore Steam Mask 1.76 & 3.38 Fl Oz uploaded by Annie N.
I really like this usually this product. Korean cleansers are my favorite. I find that this product has little small exfoliates in the formula which helps buff away dead skin cells. I don’t feel the steaming effect but it is overall a good cleanser and I will continue using it. For the price, it’s a steal.
Farmingdale, NY
Lot 2 Jj Young Pore Steam Cleanser & Pore Steam Mask 1.76 & 3.38 Fl Oz uploaded by NICOLE L.
Nice product. Not 100% sure it didn’t cause a few of my pimples but it DEFINITELY has a nice warming effect which I ❤️❤️❤️❤️. I do believe it temporarily shrinks the appearance of pores.