BY PENGUIN PUBLISHING GROUP

From the creator of the worldwide bestsellers Secret Garden and Enchanted Forest, a beautiful new coloring book that takes you on a magical journey beneath the waves With Lost Ocean, Johanna Basford invites color-inners of all ages to discover an enchanting underwater world hidden in the depths of the sea. Through intricate pen and ink illustrations to complete, color, and embellish, readers will meet shoals of exotic fish, curious octopi, and delicately penned seahorses. Visit coral reefs and barnacle-studded shipwrecks, discover intricate shells and pirate treasure. Secret Garden and Enchanted Forest fans and newcomers alike will welcome this creative journey into an inky new world. see more...

• I really love coloring books, and I've seen this one a lot in man...1 Answers
Kaari G.
Johanna Basford's art caught my eye with her Secret Garden book, and then it led me to her subsequent books. I love coloring in her finely detailed pages. It's affordable for the amount of awesome and thoughtfully detailed art. You just find some colored pencils or gel pens and relax, de-stress, and enjoy coloring away. Buy one for yourself!
Shae A.
Pendleton, OR
I absolutely love love this coloring book. I am obsessed with the ocean though so I really favor this one. There are lots of small spots, but I think that's what these adult coloring books are about. I think it was inexpensive and I would recommend it! It comes with a great variety of things to color and lots of pages!
Cynthia G.
My most favorite coloring books. The only downfall is the pages aren't super thick so some markers tend to bleed. I got this for like 5 dollars on clearance, and I can't believe it was discounted. The patterns in this book are unreal 😍
Cindy S.
The details for this coloring book are breathtaking. It's good for those who love intricate details and don't mind coloring between the tiny lines. You can easily spend hours coloring in this book!
Emily V.
Pretty intense coloring book, I'd say with a higher level of difficulty. It's time consuming, but calming and nice to do. It's not too expensive considering the quality of the book, amount of pages, designs, and length of time it'll take you to complete the whole book. Definitely recommend getting!
Sophie M.
Milton, MA
This is a second coloring book that I'm coloring in and so far it has been pretty good! I love that it gives you a little "I Spy" game for each page you color! So fun!!
Tayla T.
Tullahoma, TN
Johanna Basford is one of my most favorite adult coloring book artists! Her books are so fun to fill with color. I have almost all, save for a few new ones.
Magen T.
Franklin, VA
ONE of the best coloring books I have ever seen! The detail in some the the pictures is amazing and the added bonus of the hidden objects makes it even better
Keara S.
I really like all of Johanna Basford's coloring book! This one has a nautical theme, which is refreshingly different than the first two
Saudi L.
I'm in love with the levels of drawing expertise within this book. Everything from large simple pictures to small, full page extremely detailed drawings. Take your pick at any page within this book and just lose track of time all while coloring. Endless possibilities of how you can color these pages is what makes it fun. Along with the hidden treasures within each page. Can you find them all, while relaxing and coloring?
Celica N.
Lemoore, CA
I really love coloring books, and I've seen this one a lot in many stores. Are the pages really intricate or are they just easy pictures to color in? I'm debating on whether I want to get this one or not. Any recommendations?