Los Pericos Tostada Shells, 10-Count 5-Ounce Bags (Pack of 15) uploaded by Irene A.

BY LOS PERICOS

• I haven't seen these. Where can I buy this 3 Answers
  • Who prefers these over Guerero tostadas or El Paraiso tos...3 Answers
  • Have you tried this tostadas ?3 Answers
Irene A.
Simi Valley, California
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I use these tostadas all the time. I love the taste, they are thin, love the corn taste. They are really crunchy Tapatío® Hot Sauce , like this hot sauce I use it all the time it has a great taste, not too hot it's just right. Daisy Pure & Natural Sour Cream 16 oz this sour cream is real creamy , it has a really good taste
Leticia B.
These tostadas use to be THE BEST when I was little they were thin airy and crispy but looks like they have changed their recipe because they have a strange after taste but back in the day (talking about the 90's) they were the only one I remember my Momma use to buy.
Beatriz V.
San Diego, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These are my favorite tostadas to eat when eating posole o menudo ! It just goes with the plate . ! They are very cheap and very delicious and I recommend everyone to try this with posole (: it's good !!
Vivian R.
Lancaster, CA
Lol I never thought I would find this here. Lol but I have to admit this are 1 of my favorite tostadas in the world!! They're so yummy even if u eat them by it self.
sylvia b.
These are cheap, convenient and pretty tasty. Not too hard, they don't break very easily and not too salty like other brand's are. They go great with posole, menudo and shrimp ceviche..
Nohemi S.
Santa Ana, CA
Ive eaten this tostadas since i could remember they have this unique crunchy taste, compared to the other tostada brands,definitely one of my favorite i could eat'em alone... The best!!
Cristal P.
Los Angeles, CA
Call me crazy but these are one of the top two tostadas I truly enjoy eating. I still can not decide between these and tostadas Guerrero but I do know that they are both dam delicious.
Jessica G.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These tostadas are really good been eating them since I was a little girl. They're thin & crunchy & have a great taste. They're also not too expensive
Vicky S.
Pasadena , TX
We always had these in our kitchen as I grew up. I love these tostadas. My mom would always make the best food to go with them. Omg sweet memories.
Alma R.
I love these tostadas. These are so good even by themselves. Growing up this was the brand my parents would purchase. Brings back good memories.
Ofia B.
I haven't seen these. Where can I buy this
Lexii B.
West Covina, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Who prefers these over Guerero tostadas or El Paraiso tostadas?
maria R.
Have you tried this tostadas ?
Sandra C.
Hayward , CA
Love these tostadas and the fact they are the yellow tortilla very crunchy and not salty