BY LOS ANGELES VAPORS

5.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

Organic Japanese Cotton by Los Angeles Vapors provides some of the best flavor and vaping experience. All of our products and 100% organic and JAS and USDA quality grade. Each pad is full of fluff and include 4 layers of cotton per pad. No matter your setup this is the perfect cotton for your vape and ejuice. for rebuildable atomizers and drip tanks. Before packaging each and every pad of cotton is inspected for impurities and defects. This always ensures the highest quality product possible. Get the best cotton on the market from Los Angeles Vapors today! see more...

• Is there a website to purchase this from? I love organic ...1 Answers
Review (1)
Emily L.
New Carlisle, OH
My husband and I spent the first six months of vaping using Cotton Bacon, thinking it was the best, but we clearly knew nothing. When my husband first tried cotton pads, it took him a moment to learn how to use them effectively and efficiently. With some help from a dude on Reddit, he figured out how to roll the cotton in such a way that it has a hollow center. This creates a MUCH better vaping experience. Cotton Bacon was just too much work. Do I have too much? Do I have too little? Not to mention, there was a weird taste with bleached cotton. These pads have a slight taste after the first hit (like almost every first hit) but after that, it's free and clear, and you only taste your e-juice. Not to mention, you get a decent amount of pads at a reasonable price. We're sticking with these.
Jessica W.
La Habra, CA
Is there a website to purchase this from? I love organic Japanese Cotton for my RDA