Lornamead Natural White 5 Minute Tooth Whitening System uploaded by tymesha w.

BY LORNAMEAD

Be on your way to a brighter smile in just 5 minutes! simply apply the whitening gel to the patented soft and flexible duplex mouth tray and insert over teeth - allows you to whiten upper and lower teeth at the same time. Plus, it's clinically proven safe and effective. see more...

• How often do you have to use this product to maintain white teeth...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Linda P.
Leitchfield, KY
I have been a coffee drinker since i was a little girl, starting with lots of creamer but as a teen up thru my adulthood I like black coffee.  I am 53 and my teeth has yellowed so much, it seemed like overnight but I know was a culmanation of many years of coffee.  I always used whitening toothpaste but it did not hold off the stains.  I decided to try the Lornamead Natural White Tooth Whitening system since it was so affordable.  I wish I had before pictures but I think subconicously was not expecting such great results so I did not take a photo.  This has made a huge difference...I have been using it a couple of months every other night and I could not be happier...I will continue to use as there is just a tiny bit of stain left on a few teeth but I feel sure this will take  care of it...this is amazing stuff and I highly recommend!
Cassie M.
Parker, CO
This stuff works! The packaging makes it look cheap (it is) and flimsy (its not). Got at dollar tree! Been using for 1 wek so far and will continue for matinence! Use as directed and you will notice whiter teeth by the third day if not sooner!
holly J.
I have use this product off and on for four years now and I get consistent results using it two to three times a week. It's not drastic but I just need a bit of brightening
Jasmine M.
Millville, NJ
I bought this product at dollar tree. I mean what the heck right? I minus well try it for only a dollar! And it showed a little improvement! But I've only used it once. Going to try it a couple more times and see how it goes. Ok results for the price
Maria S.
I really can't complain for the price. I got a for a dollar at " deal's". I honestly didn't expect much for a dollar. Lol I actually saw results though. It has made my teeth whiter.
Natalie D.
Tuscaloosa , Al
I once got this or a similar brand from dollar tree a while back out of curiosity and not really sure how effective it is. I didn't really see much change but I'm not sure I used it properly
maggie o.
Normal, IL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I have always struggled with stained teeth but after my first time using this product I already saw major improvement highly recommend this product also it's only a dollar at the dollar tree!
Stephanie
This actually works I tried it and I love it I took a pic of a before and after and It work and I also love those price it was so cheap
kate p.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I got this product at the dollar store.iv used it a lot and I haven’t seen any changes in the color of my teeth:/
Lydia C.
Rockwall, TX
I get this at the Dollar tree and it seriously works just as well as other more expensive whitening strips.
Cayce H.
Louisville, KY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
How often do you have to use this product to maintain white teeth? My teeth are stained from tea and coffee