BY UNKNOWN #84 in Jerky & Dried Meats

Lorissa's Kitchen Ginger Teriyaki Chicken Jerky 2.25oz see more...

Aime P.
Brooklyn, NY
The flavor is nice and not overpowering. I usually find jerky very tiring to eat, but I like that this jerky is chewy, but I don’t feel like I might break a tooth trying to rip it apart. It’s a healthier option and I was reluctant that the chicken wouldn’t taste as good as beef jerky generally does, but I was pleasantly surprised that it was just as delicious.

This is my first time trying this brand and I’m definitely going to be trying other flavors/products from this brand.
Jessica J.
Mansfield, MO
The flavor of this chicken jerky isn’t too bold but compliments the meat nicely. I prefer beef jerky but this was nice for a change. It could have been cheaper, the cute packaging lured me in but the price wasn’t something I’d be okay with on a regular basis.
Holly B.
This is an amazing jerky snack for anytime of the day that can help you power up without feeling down. The ginger flavored jerky did not have much of a ginger flavor. I love ginger so that was a little disappointing. I loved that they were bite sized and didn't feel like I was gnawing at the pieces. One downside was that the packages were not resealable, so I felt like I needed to eat the whole bag in 1 sitting or it might get hard to eat later.
Dawn C.
Laurel Hill, FL
The jerky itself is nice. There is a wonderful smokey flavor and it is chewy but not tough. However there is no ginger flavor. I let several people try it and no one could find the ginger flavor even with us knowing it was supposed to be there. Although I do recommend it if you are looking for a chicken jerky it just has no flavor other than smokey.
Diana B.
Great on the go snack! Though it smells strange, it has pleasant look and taste appeal. The texture is pleasant: not too dry, not too hard, not too chewy. It has a mild sweet flavor, not too salty. Instantly mouth-watering. I would really prefer iy be less sweet and more spicy. Also I didn't expect the chicken will be red. My husband thought it's strange beef)
Jennifer Z.
Tried Lorissa's Kitchen via a free sample from BzzAgent; was very disappointed that it was so dry. It had good flavor but the dryness of it made it overall less appetizing. Not sure if maybe it was just this batch or the product overall. I've tried their other flavors and had mixed results.
Stephanie W.
Nice flavor, most of the pieces were very soft and chewy, bite size strips. I love that these snacks are made with horomone-free meats. I received a few samples through BzzAgent for testing purposes but these bags are not resealable. I'd prefer a bag that can be sealed. I've noticed this brand at my local Walmart and will consider purchasing more in the future. Each flavor has been tasty.
Annett A.
Grabbed this while I was out on the go. Thankfully it was on sale. The bag did not reseal which is not the best for a quick snack and tossing in my bag. The pieces are a great size. Most were soft but the ones that weren't were harder and chewy. I did not get the taste of Ginger at all. It was a very mild flavor. Overall I won't purchase this again. It was however a much healthier choice then other options and the packaging was done well for appearance.
Julie S.
I love this the are so yummy. I keep them in my desk car and tote for on the run days or just want a healthy snack